Kalias

Jun 30, 2017
I have one slight annoyance with the game and that is how often the health inspector visits the coffee shop. It has pretty much shut down my playthrough of the current version of the game.

XirisBTW

Mar 21, 2024

View attachment 3458284
Overview:
Embark on a journey with Mia and Thomas as Mia sheds her innocence and transforms into a seducting slut, while Thomas plans on becoming a Mayor to transform the city into a playground of sin and seduction. Can you lead them to their ultimate destinies and fulfill their wildest dreams?

Thread Update: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2024-03-18
Developer: SirenTeam -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English, Russian, Germany, French, Spanish, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3458285 View attachment 3458286 View attachment 3458287 View attachment 3458289
Thanks for the game !

Reactions: SirenTeam

SirenTeam

Mar 19, 2024
I have one slight annoyance with the game and that is how often the health inspector visits the coffee shop. It has pretty much shut down my playthrough of the current version of the game.
There's a 5% chance he'll visit the cafe, you're a very lucky man. :)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I am new to coding so if you have a picture to show me, can you please do so
As an example of my code from my game.

<<dayskip>>

This is how the widget looks in the code. Below is an option if it is in the button.

<<button 'Пропустить день' >><<NextMorning>><<dayskip>><</button>>

But be careful, there may be 2 jokes or 3 in the button)

This is how the widget code looks in the passage where it is located. Usually there are "widget" tags there

<<widget 'momevent4'>>\
<<if $momlust3 ==1>>\
<<momevent3>>\
<<elseif $momlust2 ==1>>\
<<momevent2>>\
<<else>>
<<momevent>>\
<</if>>\
<</widget>>\

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
How to complete the quest#2? I have +5 fitness and corruptioan and all, but how to initiate/complete the quest?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Free members can also comment on most of our publications.
Well, yes, you can comment, except for paid nonsense. But I don't care, I went into the engine code, looked at the password and that's it.

(No offense, man, I just think selling cheat codes for money is the height of nonsense.)

C0rra_1

Oct 10, 2019
You might have accidentally selected the image folder in the archive and only extracted that? I know I've done that before.
Idk, I get the one zip file after downloaded. I right click and hit extract all here, while extracting it says errors occurred while extracting

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote