EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

image_2024-03-19_11-08-01.png
Overview:
Embark on a journey with Mia and Thomas as Mia sheds her innocence and transforms into a seducting slut, while Thomas plans on becoming a Mayor to transform the city into a playground of sin and seduction. Can you lead them to their ultimate destinies and fulfill their wildest dreams?

Thread Update: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2024-03-18
Developer: SirenTeam -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English, Russian, Germany, French, Spanish, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

image_2024-03-19_11-08-02.png image_2024-03-19_11-08-02 (2).png image_2024-03-19_11-08-03.png image_2024-03-19_11-08-04.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 7, 2022
It seems like they're just getting started, but there's some real promise there. Not sure about the whole two main characters thing though. You know how it is, one's bound to get more love than the other, and that could lead to some grumbles. I'm more into games that stick with just one main character [FMC] and keep beefing up the content for them. Tried a few games with dual protagonists before, and they always seemed to lag behind on updates. But hey, it's their call at the end of the day.

Anyway, can anyone tell me how much content they've packed into this initial release[v0.2.0]?

SirenTeam

Mar 19, 2024
It seems like they're just getting started, but there's some real promise there. Not sure about the whole two main characters thing though. You know how it is, one's bound to get more love than the other, and that could lead to some grumbles. I'm more into games that stick with just one main character [FMC] and keep beefing up the content for them. Tried a few games with dual protagonists before, and they always seemed to lag behind on updates. But hey, it's their call at the end of the day.

Anyway, can anyone tell me how much content they've packed into this initial release[v0.2.0]?
v 0.2.0- We've rewritten the game from the ground up, redesigning every single passage - Button quests and new storylines. - Mia - Mom - Guy - Stranger - Boss - Button Perks: - Nimble Fingers - Arena of Life Lessons - Good Memory - Champion Muscles - Dance Soul - Brilliance in Every Accent - Sudden Sponsor (can be taken an infinite number of times) - Magic of Wakefulness Part 1 - Magic of Wakefulness Part 2 - Magic of Wakefulness Part 3 - Translations: - Russian - German - French - Spanish - Chinese - The translation totals approximately 450 pages. - New design of all elements in the game - Level system - New balance - Redesigned all events and quests at work - 3 new events for the first stage of the cafe (waitress) - 3 new events for the second stage of the cafe (waitress) - 3 new events for the third stage of the cafe (waitress) - 3 new events to attract customers - 4 new events in the striptease - 4 new events in the restroom - 5 new dialogs for the first stage of the cafe (talking to the boss) - 4 new dialogs for the second stage of the cafe (talking to the boss) - 3 new dialogs for the third stage of the cafe (talking to the boss). - Other changes. - New location - New videos +-31 - New intro - New dialogue - New Gifs - And a thousand other things we don't remember anymore

SirenTeam

Mar 19, 2024
SirenTeam
An immodest question, is the Russian language here made using machine translation?
Every language has been checked or human translated (except Spanish and Chinese). We are aware that there are a small number of errors in the text and will correct all for the next update.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Every language has been checked or human translated (except Spanish and Chinese). We are aware that there are a small number of errors in the text and will correct all for the next update.
The main thing for me is that the translation of the text was done by a person and not by a machine. Because broken Russian is scarier than English.

• Haha
Reactions: moumentali

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
We are already working on developing the storyline with mom :)
That is awesome. Thanks for the reply as well, I'm supporting two html games on patreon as of right now so I'll check this one out and of course if I like the characters and story you will have my support as well on patreon.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Usual slut maker with nonsensical progression and idiotic logic. Yeah, sure does make sense to need corruption to work in a cafe but not to get railed by strangers in the park.
Add to that the moronic decision to add stat decay, sure do love extra grind in my grind.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote