MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Donde esta la biblioteca?

No, seriosuly, I'm looking at the changelog and it seems the poison quest should be completable? Library where?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Donde esta la biblioteca?

No, seriosuly, I'm looking at the changelog and it seems the poison quest should be completable? Library where?
Quick answer; looks like we forgot to open the library as part of the Flower/Poison quest; it opens up as part of the llama quest-line. It'll get fixed in the next update, but just keep playing the llama questline, and it'll open up through that, which lets you complete the flower/poison questline

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Damn what's going on with Flexible dude is working on 3 games at once (adding more content to Paradise Lust 1, developing Paradise Lust 2 and now this ? fucking awesome why not more h dev's are like this ?) similar to Siren
The additional content for Paradise Lust 1 was mostly completed back in June 2023; we're just finishing it up (which takes a day or 2) and integrating any small bug-fixes before the big Steam Sales to keep it fresh, and remind people that it still exists. Steam's pretty critical for keeping the dev-team fed.

Apart from that, we slowly grew the Flexible Media team with the explicit goal of splitting it in two; about 15 months ago, the first couple of people went over (lead artist Sven Nuudes, Chase and me), and then gradually we hired up on both sides. The full flexible media team is now 3 programmers (1 dedicated to Paradise Lust, 1 on Sinners Landing, and me tracking both), 4 writers (including Chase), 2 lead artists (Sven and Chastitty), and 6 junior artists, as well as 3 contractors that also do 2D art.

2D games are just a LOT of work :) I do Love of Magic / Morningstar as hobby-games, working alone on nights and weekends, so I'm pretty aware of the difference in workload between the two.

kobajagrande

Aug 14, 2016
There seems to be a bug in llama questline - when I talked to the innkeeper I entered into the dialogue where she reminds me I need to bring her the bucket. After going to the cellar and picking up the bucket, I seem to be stuck in the previous dialogue ("Did you bring the bucket?/ No, where is it?").

Is it a bug or am I missing something?

Reactions: Zyphr42

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There seems to be a bug in llama questline - when I talked to the innkeeper I entered into the dialogue where she reminds me I need to bring her the bucket. After going to the cellar and picking up the bucket, I seem to be stuck in the previous dialogue ("Did you bring the bucket?/ No, where is it?").

Is it a bug or am I missing something?
That should work just fine; if you still can't sort it out, zip up the savegame folder, and we'll have a look:

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing
OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes