Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
1080p_nsfw2.png

Overview:
A Raunchy Rogue on the Run, a furious Archmage, and his deflowered daughter; step into a love letter to classic D&D, just with more sex, fun and lovingly hand-drawn and animated 2D Art from the devs behind Paradise Lust.

When a magical accident teleports you to the ass-end of nowhere, the small outpost of Sinners Landing, you discover a deep fantasy world filled with haughty dark-elf priestess, shy temple virgins, ex-courtesans with a heart of gold, and an orcish muscle-mummy.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-25
Release Date: 2024-04-17
Developer: Flexible Media - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3N
Language: English
Other Games: Paradise Lust - Paradise Lust 2 - Love of Magic - Morningstar - Making Movies
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Gallery Unlock - Signature Images

nsfw_4.png Glam_Daw_2.jpg NewCombat1.png Glam_Tyr.jpg NSFW_8.jpg nsfw_5.png NSFW_1.jpg Quips_30.jpg sfw_2.png Glam_Ros.jpg Quips_24.jpg

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Spankbank (complete save-file, with gallery unlock):

Extract the memory files directly into your save files folder and then open Spank Bank from the main menu to access the memory files. We've also added a quick.sav file from last build's content.

Location of save files folder
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing
Android (v11): Phone Storage > Android > data > com.flexiblemedia.SinnersLanding > files

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Damn what's going on with Flexible dude is working on 3 games at once (adding more content to Paradise Lust 1, developing Paradise Lust 2 and now this ? fucking awesome why not more h dev's are like this ?) similar to Siren
Most of the additions to PL1 are just small things that aren't hard to add in, like one CG drawing for a Sketch Mini-game , etc. PL2 is a whole new ball park but Sinner's Landing has been worked on for a while from what I can tell so it's gonna be just adding to what's already there over the next year or so to get it to completion simultaneously with PL2, so I think that's reasonably manageable for a dev team.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Sunite

Nov 27, 2016
I might just be a little stupid, but I can't find the library. Anyone know whereabouts it is?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes