5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZeroSG

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2023
So it happens but you don't see it? If so, I'm not interested.

Here you have puzzled me. Will that MC be male, female or futa?

Oh yeah, just removing the scenes from player view would totally suck. The plan is to add choice menus to trigger those scenes or not, and those choices would affect character interactions down the line in future scenes.

Branching dialogue/animation adds complexity and development time, though, and I've only got so much of that, so implementation will have to wait until probably a bugfix release sometime in the fall/winter.

MC will be male or female, player choice. Players who pick female MC will have then have choices to trigger scenes as futa or non-futa, within the context of the story.

How much lesbian content is in this game and can you play completely lesbian?

If you pick female MC in Part III the whole game is 100% lesbian, with player choice for futa.

Thanks for the questions, folks. I just finished fixing the skip function camera position bugs in Part II. Gonna steamline the images and re-compress the audio for a few scenes in Part I and put out a minor bugfix release in a few weeks. Then it'll be on to Part II.

buff

May 29, 2017
It's funny, this wasn't even a futa game at all until the 11th hour, really. My original script had the first two parts as like a 30-minute character introduction, then onto MC. Then I added the "penis serum" scene as a joke (which originally didn't even include Myra, it was just Mel, by herself, freaking out), and it kinda snowballed from there. Not sure whether it was smart or not, but I at least hope it was funny.

Cheers.
OK, hard to tell from tags wether something is an inconsequential side gag or a core bit of game play. (Be nice if we had "major" vs "minor" tags.) A single futa joke is fine for me, I am just not interested in playing a game where that is a substantial and inseparable bit of content.

So is the futa bit a joke, or by "snowballed" do you mean it is now a significant portion of the development effort?

(Sorry, not trying to be difficult, I just want to play AVNs that don't have male bits in my face all the time.)

Reactions: ZeroSG

ZeroSG

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2023
OK, hard to tell from tags wether something is an inconsequential side gag or a core bit of game play. (Be nice if we had "major" vs "minor" tags.) A single futa joke is fine for me, I am just not interested in playing a game where that is a substantial and inseparable bit of content.

So is the futa bit a joke, or by "snowballed" do you mean it is now a significant portion of the development effort?

(Sorry, not trying to be difficult, I just want to play AVNs that don't have male bits in my face all the time.)

Oh, you're being totally fair here. The futa thing started as a joke that I added to one scene in the script, but now it's a core branch in the story/gameplay. That shift happened as I was animating the break room scene and thought "Man, this could be a whole thing". I never really considered it until I started putting that together.

I definitely wasn't clear about that.

As a result, I ended up pushing MC's entrance back until after The Curse of Whistler's Ghost (hence no Shaggy character), and am making the whole chapter super futa-heavy (including 5 sex scenes with futa Es.) I do genuinely think the change helped the whole chapter aesthetically (Es' stage-play format is way more cartoony than MC's POV dating-sim format), so I'm happy with the change.

Thanks for asking.

Reactions: buff

ZeroSG

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2023
OK, folks. The Discord server is a thing now. Feel free to jump in there to chat, hang out, or ask questions or whatever if that's your thing.

I'll be posting early renders, updates, and stuff like that in there as they come along.

Cheers

aihikari

May 18, 2019
I have a little question. How strong (how many percents) is lesbian action in this one?

ZeroSG

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2023
I have a little question. How strong (how many percents) is lesbian action in this one?
Hey aihikari,

So the current answer is 100% lesbian. The long-term answer is that it depends on the player.

The update I'm currently working on will introduce the player character, which will be a choice of either male or female. If the player chooses female then the game is 100% lesbian. If they choose male then it'll be, well, less than that.

I'm also adding options to skip some individual sex scenes if the player wishes. There are a few that'll be mandatory for the plot, however. All of the unskippable scenes are lesbian on a female PC playthrough.

The work in its current form is about 2 hours long and the next update will at least double that. It'll also expand/overhaul the the intro and add scenes and additional context to part I. I was definitely channeling David Lynch while writing those scenes, and, uh, yeah. It shows. I'm not changing the scenes themselves, though. I love those scenes.

The next update will also unfortunately break previous saves as a side-effect of updating the engine from ren'py 8.0 to 8.1. I wasn't expecting that. Oh well. I'll make it worth the replay.

Thanks for the question, and if you'd like to give it a try I'd recommend the version off itch.io (0.12c), since that's the latest bugfix release. The next major update will be in July or August.

Reactions: Orphanus and buff

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Singularity-0.13a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'm not sure if this is really my type of thing yet since the actual player character is introduced a bit later into the game & only then it becomes a (potentially lesbian) dating sim (from what I understand) but since it's still just lesbian action up until then + character introduction why not give it a try. Thanks for the quick update!

ZeroSG

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2023
I'm not sure if this is really my type of thing yet since the actual player character is introduced a bit later into the game & only then it becomes a (potentially lesbian) dating sim (from what I understand) but since it's still just lesbian action up until then + character introduction why not give it a try. Thanks for the quick update!
Thanks for giving it a try. It's a weird game, but I'm kinda proud of it now.

I've made a bunch of changes to the overall design doc and storyboard since the initial release, so the future plans are a bit different now, but also (I think) kinda better.

MC has been introduced, and gets three scenes in this version. They're still either male or female, and that choice has been implemented into the intro. The next update will be focused on MC & Eva. It'll be sort of an RPG dungeon crawler. I'm gonna try to set up the environments for that using Ren'Py's 3D functionality with exploration and turn-based combat, so that should be fun.

Also, because I'm a ding-dong, I had assumed going into this that WebP was an RBG format without alpha channel support. I could not have been more dumb and wrong and dumb. WebP files do support transparency, and at tiny fraction of the file size of PNG. This completely changes how I'd like to render and display scenes going forward, and also probably going backwards.

One of these days I'll redo the earlier scenes to make them more dynamic and consistent with the new scenes in the update. Not any time soon, though. Too much to do. Probably get to that over the winter.

Hope you like the game.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks for giving it a try. It's a weird game, but I'm kinda proud of it now.

I've made a bunch of changes to the overall design doc and storyboard since the initial release, so the future plans are a bit different now, but also (I think) kinda better.

MC has been introduced, and gets three scenes in this version. They're still either male or female, and that choice has been implemented into the intro. The next update will be focused on MC & Eva. It'll be sort of an RPG dungeon crawler. I'm gonna try to set up the environments for that using Ren'Py's 3D functionality with exploration and turn-based combat, so that should be fun.

Also, because I'm a ding-dong, I had assumed going into this that WebP was an RBG format without alpha channel support. I could not have been more dumb and wrong and dumb. WebP files do support transparency, and at tiny fraction of the file size of PNG. This completely changes how I'd like to render and display scenes going forward, and also probably going backwards.

One of these days I'll redo the earlier scenes to make them more dynamic and consistent with the new scenes in the update. Not any time soon, though. Too much to do. Probably get to that over the winter.

Hope you like the game.
That's quite interesting, gonna see how the different approach changes the way the game flows, just to be sure tho: Playing as a female (or futa, if that still is a thing?) MC will allow to stick to 100% f/f content or was that subject to change as well? :)

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
fffff.png
Lampshading doesn't solve the issue.

Really, as of now, the protagonist is basically absent. There are 3 or 4 sex scenes, they're all futa and unavoidable.

I usually would leave this alone but the writing here ticked me off. The tone is a mess and the humor drags. But what annoyed me the most was the way the characters are treated.
They're established somewhat sensibly in the more pretentious part of this story (before it goes scooby doo) but get ruined during that overly long humorous section. Then you still expect me to take them seriously when you decide to try to have serious conversations again?

You mention rewrites and poor planning (in your own script wtf) but I get the feeling you don't even have a clear idea of what you want this VN to be in the first place.

ZeroSG

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2023
View attachment 2835063
Lampshading doesn't solve the issue.

Really, as of now, the protagonist is basically absent. There are 3 or 4 sex scenes, they're all futa and unavoidable.

I usually would leave this alone but the writing here ticked me off. The tone is a mess and the humor drags. But what annoyed me the most was the way the characters are treated.
They're established somewhat sensibly in the more pretentious part of this story (before it goes scooby doo) but get ruined during that overly long humorous section. Then you still expect me to take them seriously when you decide to try to have serious conversations again?

You mention rewrites and poor planning (in your own script wtf) but I get the feeling you don't even have a clear idea of what you want this VN to be in the first place.
You're right. The shifts are intentional, but jarring. I think the long and short of it is that if you don't care for absurd, melodramatic fantasies à la Twin Peaks and the like, then you're not gonna care for this. I'm happy with it, though.

Thanks for giving it a try.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
You didn't pay attention to my comment.
I didn't complain about the genre. It's possible to be absurd without trampling all over your own characters.
But if you're really happy with this and don't intend to change anything I'll leave this alone and move on.

ZeroSG

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2023
You didn't pay attention to my comment.
I didn't complain about the genre. It's possible to be absurd without trampling all over your own characters.
But if you're really happy with this and don't intend to change anything I'll leave this alone and move on.
Oh, I'm definitely happy with the character treatment. Thanks for the feedback, though. I appreciate it.

ZeroSG

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2023
game looks interesting. i will give it a try

is that first image from something?
Thanks for giving it a try.

Not sure what the image is from, but it's really well done.

Diagree. Balls hide pussy and are not necessary.
Balless futa = true futa = ORIGNAL futa = best futa.
While admittedly I didn't have a preference going into this, after spending all this time doing renders, I definitely agree with you. I think they kinda detract more than they add.

Reactions: tha

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Diagree. Balls hide pussy and are not necessary.
Balless futa = true futa = ORIGNAL futa = best futa.
Full package futa is the original.(don quote me on that:HideThePain:) For me, the balls are very necessary because it looks like an appendage jutting out of nowhere without them.
The likely truth is that there is no "TRUE" futanari and the balls have always been up to preference, just as long as the girl has a penis and vagina, she qualifies. And even that is sometimes ignored(even tho i dont agree) , generalizing chick with a dick imagery. Perfect hermaphroditism doesnt exist, so artist do whatever they feel like I guess.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
While admittedly I didn't have a preference going into this, after spending all this time doing renders, I definitely agree with you. I think they kinda detract more than they add.
W0t Noooo.:cry:
You just aren't getting the right angles!
I mean sure I can see why you would say that. It is more tricky to figure out, but its your game. I can only request and hope something I like gets put in it. I haven't played the most recent update, but what I had played before is wild but enjoyable. "Absurd" is definitely a fitting descriptor lol.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote