5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Does someone have a working and uncensored Win10-compatible link for this game?
I keep getting "error ... This application can be launched with a release version of Microsoft Windows 95 OSR2.1/98/ME/NT 4.0/2000/XP/ Server 2003 only."

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Does someone have a working and uncensored Win10-compatible link for this game?
I keep getting "error ... This application can be launched with a release version of Microsoft Windows 95 OSR2.1/98/ME/NT 4.0/2000/XP/ Server 2003 only."
Hello! A little late with this, so don't know if you fixed it, or given up, but...

It's working for me, and I have windows 10, you might have installed it wrong/window's 10's aggressive permissions blocked some aspects.

Delete/uninstall your install, then try again: right click on the set up and select "Run as Administrator", this time, and don't install it in program files (which need various permissions to install/run/edit anything in; this isn't a hard rule, I'm sure someone can get it to work, but this works best for me). I create a game folder outside of program files, and place my games there; you might need to make a Singles folder, as I don't think the install will create a folder for you if you change directories (all the files would be dumped into the folder you selected).

Next, say yes to the Direct X set up, even if you think you're already updated, you might not be (plus, some old schoolz installs hate it when you deny them, and saying know might have hard stopped a special file needed to run); I've been updating Direct X for what seemed like eternity, even though I'm sure that it's not only obsolete/unused, but I've most likely have the latest and final version from the last old schoolz game I've downloaded prior; always let a game add/update it's necessary files, even if you're sure your PC is already up to date (disregard this warning if you're computer savvy, and know what's needed and what's not, I'm not, so I'm a slave to installers).

Lastly, make sure you update in the correct order, with 1_1, then 1_2, then 1.4 (just because 1.4 is at the top, doesn't mean it's the first one to install, follow the numbers, the period screws it up!), (You might be prompted with a compatibility install, which I said yes to the recommended compatibility installation, but I don't know if this mattered; it then asked me if it installed correctly, and I answered "yeah, sure", even though I didn't know this until I ran the game) then do the nude patch (make sure all of these files is asking permission from the administrator, and you're allowing it; it's okay to be on the safe side, and right click "Run as Administrator" once more, though mine did it automatically), and finish it off with replacing the exe. with the crack (I had trouble drag moving the crack, it kept pasting a shortcut, so I had to cut/copy it and paste instead).

As for the uncensored bit, it seems a bit complicated, but it isn't, download the German(?) file, and place it's contents in Extensions (in your Singles 2 folder you created when installing); in the contents that you just extracted, there's a German named folder called "_Diese Datei ersetzen"; open that to a GameLogic folder, open that, and copy the "characterDescription.acd" file to your created Singles 2 folder's GameLogic (not the one you just extracted!!!).

Through the download on this site, my config files were already set up to show nudity, but just in case, go into the Config folder, and open the game.cfg (you don't really have to make a back up, unless you're insecure in your abilities to not blow your computer up, it's just so you can easily revert back, in case, say, you're dyslexic/a key is stick and often place random letters/a cat steps on your keyboard or something else that would have you bumbling this simple edit) with a text editor (most likely Notepad, but Notepad++ works, also), and search for "lon = " to set it to 2, "pixelate = " to set it to False, and "fullPixelation = " to set to False (I had a hard time searching a few of these, as it is case sensitive, so good luck). And there was somewhere in this thread, mentioned from someone that inside of loca(your desired language? English???) the "scmt4.dll" should be copied and moved to the main folder you created for your Singles 2 files (just in case there's still any confusion, this folder is the one that has the Singles2.exe file in it) for male nudity??? I don't remember doing this when I played this game those years ago, but I chose to do so, anyways.

I sort of literally just started playing it, so I don't know if any of the other issues mentioned in this thread is still prevalent, but so far, the game is running just fine for me, and I've taken a shower/picked nude on the dressers, and my character was fully nude, uncensored (I'm playing Anna/female). I didn't go check to see if the mods from the Extensions worked yet, I sort of don't understand it, both that it's in another language, and that I have no idea what the mods provide, I just snatched them up because they're there; so I'm not even sure if I installed those correctly (last I played this game, I didn't know/couldn't find the mods, and just played with the censor the only modification).

Hope this helps you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
Patch 1.4 does not install properly you need to unpack the patch with a program called and just drag the games exe from the extracted patch then copy it into the game directory. Also as a side note I have tried the game with Singles 2 Booster 3.1 this causes a problem with getting dressed at the dressers I suggest using patch Singles 2 Booster 2.6 this seems to work for me the best. hope it helps. Trying to get a work around for the dresser problem but the site is mainly in German which I can't read and Google translate won't work on that page.

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Great. My Game just got fucked after installing the booster.

Idk why but I can't make my character eat now. Let alone use the drawers

Last edited:

DeltaTenNZ

Jul 15, 2019
Patch 1.4 does not install properly you need to unpack the patch with a program called and just drag the games exe from the extracted patch then copy it into the game directory. Also as a side note I have tried the game with Singles 2 Booster 3.1 this causes a problem with getting dressed at the dressers I suggest using patch Singles 2 Booster 2.6 this seems to work for me the best. hope it helps. Trying to get a work around for the dresser problem but the site is mainly in German which I can't read and Google translate won't work on that page.
I tried using the UniExtract program, but I didn't notice any singles2.exe amongst the extracted items.
It did however create a Disk1 folder which had a setup.exe which is assumedly for the InstallShield installer, I figured the singles2.exe may have been in the "data2.cab" file, but neither 7zip nor iZarc recognize the file as a proper archive and I can't access its contents.
Thus I'm totally unable to properly patch my game to 1.4 (I just use the cracked executable, but the booster won't run at all with that as best as I can tell.)

Note: Running the game on Windows 10.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
In 2006 I bought the game Singels 1 + 2 in Germany (Computer Bild Spiele 2/2006 + 11/2006).
I have to test if the game DVDs still run on the current operating system. :sneaky:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not a bad game it sure had a lot of potential...problems fall under ALL MECHANICS relationships and absolutely no sex (despite the tags ..GAMES BROKEN) 2 maxed out relationships and can kiss and make out (shit like that) NO SEX (invite to bed and they just stand there and the invite to bed icon thing disappears leaving ya standing staring at each other like retards)
the cleaning system is retarded forever cleaning game is more of a chore then a game
relationship system is broken always losing points when sleeping at night for no apparent reasons

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Change the rate at which the long-term relationship bar changes

i have it set to 9.9 BUT would it work if set to 99.99 (whats the highest this can be set to)
from the file in OP says

shortTermInfluence = 0.3 <--game.cfg is this by default

Increase the value to make it have a bigger impact (makes the game easier) or decrease the value to make it have a smaller impact (makes the game harder).as ive mentioned mine is set to 9.9 BUT would it work if set to 99.99 (whats the highest this can be set to)
OTHERSTUFF (unrelated ) can be set higher as it states here These are the default values. Valid values are anywhere between 0 and 999999. (for money)

(been following this)

been trying to have sex theres ALSO options to fondle and snuggle NONE work and also SEX doesnt work
unless theres a trick to make it work that im missing then its broken
im maxed out in everything romance erotic and creativity AND the relationships themselves
story is fucked no matter how many times restarted from scratch relationship with josh cant be fixed
kind of retarded ya find out he is sleeping with all kinds of woman at his office invites one to your home and everything
josh catches ya flirting he gets a debuff and once ya get it theres no getting rid of it he hates ya right off the bat from story anyways too so yeah good fucking luck with THAT guy
the other options available to do apartment and penthouse says you can build the apartment / penthouse of your dreams
THATS lie (cant speak on behalf of backyard as not interested in trying it) BUT your limited to what ya can do
the layout for penthouse sucks balls for one and ya cant do much cant take down walls/put up walls and sell items or lay down items in a lot of the penthouse as ive said already game has a lot of potential BUT in current states its barely playable
try and build on relationships then your MC and other NPC wont talk talk to you because you have chores needs done or your too tired or hungry or some bull shit like your comfort level or fun level being to low SO ya focus on chores and what not then NPC are ither all busy with what ever OR they sleeping OR you are its fucked
needs an overhaul or MODS a hell of a lot more things to edit in your game.cfg then whats been provided already
hope oneday someone ither makes a better version of this game or someone fixes the shit we have now
I see no vaginal or anal as an tag of this game they aren't any because you can't really see it it's all under the blanket but it is still a "sex game"

Crowbar01

Feb 10, 2020
I see no vaginal or anal as an tag of this game they aren't any because you can't really see it it's all under the blanket but it is still a "sex game"
Something I discovered about this game years ago when I played it, I believe under the meshes folder there's blanket meshes, if they're renamed, it will show....everything, I believe the hot tub is the same with the water - Once I reinstall I can update this post with the exact files if wanted.

Reactions: a1fox3

emmeline64

May 17, 2020
Don't apply the patches here.

Apply this one (v1.3):

Then use this crack:

Then apply the nude patch and hide or delete Singles2/Effect/PixelateShader.fx

Then the game should work with full nudity and sex.

zarzen

Mar 29, 2021
If you want to sex just play with 1.0
don't excute "singles2patch_1_1, singles2patch_1_2 and singles2_patch1.4_int"

1- Download and extract to desired location.
2- Open SETUP folder click on "setup.exe".
3- Open the Folder Crack&Nude patch
4- Execute the Nude patch.
5- Open the Crack folder copy and paste the Singles2.exe onto the game folder.
5- Click on "singles2.exe" to play

For male nude:
1- Open the "loca/english" file of your repertory game. Example: c:/program files/singles2/loca/english
2- Copy the scmt4.dll file
3- Paste it directly in your main repertory game. Example: c:/program files/singles2

tescan

Sep 21, 2017
in case any1 wonder,it's not sims. more like simish "story" driven dating simulator.
Come on, it is. It's basically the rival of The Sims, just as Saints Row that is to Grand Theft Auto. I see it more as a light version of The Sims 2. Actually with the release of Singles and later Singles 2 EA came with The Sims Life Stories, Castaway Stories and Pet Stories.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote