5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
I was looking for this game, this....adult version of sims. Used to play this back then and the grind was amazing. I also love the song from the in-game menu.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I honestly don't know how you install the booster. Can someone please help? The game CTDs.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I have the original cd, yesterday I wanted to replay it but with windws 8 it doesn't work. What interesting patches are there in this version here on the site? only nude patch? will a version 3 ever come out?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have the original cd, yesterday I wanted to replay it but with windws 8 it doesn't work. What interesting patches are there in this version here on the site? only nude patch? will a version 3 ever come out?
There was talk a long time ago about 3 but I don't think it will ever come out.

Both Sims 2 and Sims 3 came out about the same time and killed sales for Singles games.

sasgril

Mar 14, 2018
I just decided to try this game again. Once I installed the booster I was no longer able to change the characters clothes. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

therehe87

Nov 17, 2018
I've found and fix a unofficial lagunage pack for Singles 2 to work with this version of game. It will add the Czech, Polish, Hungarian and Japanese language for the game. For installation just after making all steps from first page of topic extract all files into main game folder overwrited all files. After that you can change the language by use the instruction for change the language from the topic about first game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note - The introduction movies for Josh and Anna will remain in English without subtitles, the rest will be in selected language.

Vivi404

May 20, 2018
Can we get a clear description how to instal the mods please?
The one with the chart makes no sence to me.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018

Have not tried this yet maybe it still works (saw in earlier post)

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Let me guess.. this doesn't work on a Win10 pc?! ... I'm getting 'error' works on every other 'older' Win types, but not Win10. Ugh!! .. Another to uninstall before getting a chance to play :c

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote