3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

?????ize

Aug 29, 2021
It be nice if the MC have two love insterest; one that is husband material and the other one is an playboy, with the one that is husband material can be cuck if the player want to, plus I wait when this game get more content before testing it is for me

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
yeah. the routine makes not much sense. Tbh - I dont like it when games force us to do the same without a reason. Just add a button "do morning routine and go to work" or something like that.

Then we have the map in the bedroom, but because we have to wakeup the kid we need the map in the livingroom. And why is there no button at work "go home"?

And what is the password? There should be a clue in the diary, but I cant find anything.

Besides that - there is nothing to do? Work, masturbate (that do not increase corruption, it stays at 3) and sleep? - You cant talk to the neighbour because he doesnt know you, but there is no way to change that. Or is it just that grindy that you have to do the same shit for ages?

Last edited:
Reactions: korkmaz1

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Game is ok, but too many unsolvable things, Can't talk to neighbor, ( pretty sure his wife is gonna turn out to be the blonde hooker at the motel ) game gives option to click on the son sitting on the couch, but it goes to whatever screen was last and says back, password for husbands phone is nowhere to be found, and one hell of a grind to get that corruption level up. Definitely needs some serious work done to it to make it more playable and user friendly.

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SingleMother-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Dakusy

Aug 29, 2021
New update is broken ? Can't do anything after the start where the son go to school all saying "i need to do things or i will do it later"

Reactions: NVermind

Story Teller

Formerly 'Ken'
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2024
Game is ok, but too many unsolvable things, Can't talk to neighbor, ( pretty sure his wife is gonna turn out to be the blonde hooker at the motel ) game gives option to click on the son sitting on the couch, but it goes to whatever screen was last and says back, password for husbands phone is nowhere to be found, and one hell of a grind to get that corruption level up. Definitely needs some serious work done to it to make it more playable and user friendly.
I'll take a note for that.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote