Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sinful Summer: A Tale of Forbidden Love [Ch. 2.1] [Ruykiru] - Compressed

Win/Linux [267 MB]
- - - -

Mac [276 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haeloo

Mar 24, 2020
If that's what you think then I just gotta say that there's already hundreds of games out there with forced incest.
I get it, really, but I will keep doing my thing ;)
Yes! Keep him as is. It's what makes this game unique/special. Hopefully time goes by fast till the next update! Im pumped!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Just finished the current release version. Really good stuff! As far as kinetic novels I've seen on here it is certainly a cut above.
I think my only real complaint is that I feel that there is an over-use of fish-eye lens captures in chapter 1 for scenes that don't really need them.

I like these tension dramas, and I feel most games with 'cesty elements try to leap past it as soon as possible 'to get to the good stuff', but forgetting that the journey to get there is also really important. In that regard I feel you nail the narrative and draw of the taboo, but I really struggle with just how venomous the brother can get in his resistance - though I've mostly myself to blame since I change his name to my own.

Helga's arrival was super great! I love the pampering mommy vibes, and I absolutely love the sexual tension between Helga and Lyna! You really left the chapter of a high and exciting note so consider me roped in for the long-haul.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just finished the current release version. Really good stuff! As far as kinetic novels I've seen on here it is certainly a cut above.
I think my only real complaint is that I feel that there is an over-use of fish-eye lens captures in chapter 1 for scenes that don't really need them.

I like these tension dramas, and I feel most games with 'cesty elements try to leap past it as soon as possible 'to get to the good stuff', but forgetting that the journey to get there is also really important. In that regard I feel you nail the narrative and draw of the taboo, but I really struggle with just how venomous the brother can get in his resistance - though I've mostly myself to blame since I change his name to my own.

Helga's arrival was super great! I love the pampering mommy vibes, and I absolutely love the sexual tension between Helga and Lyna! You really left the chapter of a high and exciting note so consider me roped in for the long-haul.
Thanks for the kind words and review! Hoping to get 5 stars when Erik gets more assertive, but what can I say, the journey is important just like you awknoledged and makes the payoff much better.

By the way, those are some nice tags you like. Not only does the game have hand-holding, but also hugging and head-patting. Gotta love the triple H ;)

Sep 4, 2018
I just hope at least Lyna doesn't technically lose her virginity to a sex toy or something like being by herself and doing it or during the mom & daughter stuff if they use any sex toys as I hope it's the Mc who finally comes out of his shell, and he is the one to finally penetrate her.

Reactions: lxh123 and Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just hope at least Lyna doesn't technically lose her virginity to a sex toy or something like being by herself and doing it or during the mom & daughter stuff if they use any sex toys as I hope it's the Mc who finally comes out of his shell, and he is the one to finally penetrate her.
Why else would I have made the scene end abruptly like that? ;)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Lyna finally know how the boys feel when their got blue ball, it will make her reconsider when she tries to do the same thing to his brother, great job helga! :devilish:
Lyna with glasses and short skirt, great! But the style of the glasses is not good! It make her seems nerd(in bad way) and ruykiru should have a better taste of it...:confused:
I remain how I feel after the playthough, helga's model make her looks a bit old granny(especially the wrinkle), like Elizabeth's model in dead moon I think is well and old enough for a milf...:unsure:
And the look of jealousy lyna! Just hilarious to see it every since her mom show up!:LOL:
So grateful that lyna decide not using the toy to lose her virginity! I know many people sees that not being a virgin is to let man take woman's first time and using toys is not counted, but to me it is just all bullshit! The first thing get into a woman vagina take her virginity(more specific the thing that break the hymen), so if it is the finger then the finger it is and if it is the dildo then the dildo it is, no exception. Just hope it will be as her wish that her brother take her first time(and the sister be the brother's first time too), not only this project but also dead moon...:(

• Hey there
Reactions: Ruykiru
4.50 star(s) 22 Votes