3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Just wanted to show some appreciation for this game, its amazing, especially the ntr path. There's a million mom/son games out there. This one is very special. Really curious to see the romance between the Mom and Carter develop. Its obvious she won't remain indifferent to him and he already loves her. Can't wait for the hard ntr going forward. Keep up the good work !

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
Anyone know if NTR Event "1" is skipped but NRT Event "2" happens, is NTR Event "1" canon?
Asking also about for later NTR events.

I've only played the Love route but checked out a little into the NTR route a good bit but just stopping before any of the NTR event actually happens.
Did this to multiple NTR options and a good few reference previous NTR events.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Anyone know if NTR Event "1" is skipped but NRT Event "2" happens, is NTR Event "1" canon?
Asking also about for later NTR events.

I've only played the Love route but checked out a little into the NTR route a good bit but just stopping before any of the NTR event actually happens.
Did this to multiple NTR options and a good few reference previous NTR events.
seems that all ntr events are kinda independent. you can deny all ntrs and still get asked before every ntr scene if you want. and the same other way around (I assume you can accept all ntr events and then still get to choose love vs ntr for all scenes later on)

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
seems that all ntr events are kinda independent. you can deny all ntrs and still get asked before every ntr scene if you want. and the same other way around (I assume you can accept all ntr events and then still get to choose love vs ntr for all scenes later on)
Yeah I also think this too, (which is a good feature since you don't have to rewind all the way back and spoil the story forward just to enable a difference option) but im just wondering if you skipped all the previous Ntr events and then finally pick one. Are all the previous ntr event canonised since multiple have reference previous ntr events.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah I also think this too, (which is a good feature since you don't have to rewind all the way back and spoil the story forward just to enable a difference option) but im just wondering if you skipped all the previous Ntr events and then finally pick one. Are all the previous ntr event canonised since multiple have reference previous ntr events.
probably yes tbh. even if you lets say skipped scene with Brian, most likely in later ntr scenes it will be mentioned.
Also not sure how true all this statement is for chapter6. Seems ntr is the only route in it?
basically we have:
1-3 chapters - no choices
4-5 chapters - love or ntr choices which are pretty much independent on previous choices
6 chapter - only ntr? didnt play it through yet but at the start characters acted as if you did all ntr things. you dont get a choice in that etc

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
probably yes tbh. even if you lets say skipped scene with Brian, most likely in later ntr scenes it will be mentioned.
Also not sure how true all this statement is for chapter6. Seems ntr is the only route in it?
basically we have:
1-3 chapters - no choices
4-5 chapters - love or ntr choices which are pretty much independent on previous choices
6 chapter - only ntr? didnt play it through yet but at the start characters acted as if you did all ntr things. you dont get a choice in that etc
I haven't played chapter 6 yet also but thanks for the warning, I need to prepare for unvoildable Ntr.

That kinda sucks; continuity error. I like it when games and choices stay consistent.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I haven't played chapter 6 yet also but thanks for the warning, I need to prepare for unvoildable Ntr.

That kinda sucks; continuity error. I like it when games and choices stay consistent.
The Main Focus of this Dev is NTR sadly. He had a harem game before this one and abandoned and went NTR / "Love" but is mainly optional.

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
He had a harem game before this one and abandoned
I just found out about that game a couple days ago by coincidence, will definitely be playing it.

The Main Focus of this Dev is NTR sadly... and went NTR / "Love" but is mainly optional.
Have you played chapter 6? If so, is it ture that it only reference previous NTR options, and there aren't any options for this particular chapter?

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I just found out about that game a couple days ago by coincidence, will definitely be playing it.

Have you played chapter 6? If so, is it ture that it only reference previous NTR options, and there aren't any options for this particular chapter?
No is a standalone chapter of NTR Only. Apparently he is going to be doing standalone chapters from now on. Next one is going to be the Love Route. Is kind a weird what he is doing right now I seen him lose a few supporters on Patreon because of this.

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
No is a standalone chapter of NTR Only. Apparently he is going to be doing standalone chapters from now on. Next one is going to be the Love Route. Is kind a weird what he is doing right now I seen him lose a few supporters on Patreon because of this.
Thats too bad, I love choices, being able to choose whether to Love or to NTR.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes