Others Sinful Spaces [v0.7.6] [Naughty Duo]

3.00 star(s) 15 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I would view version numbers as arbitrary, like the points in "Whose Line is it Anyway?" As long as the version numbers ascend with each release, don't question it.
Except they aren't. If the ppl doing the dev work aren't morons. Since iteration standards have existed for decades. And they have sweet fuck all to do with the decimal system. x.y.z
x=full, complete, working version of software: 1, 2, 500, whatever
y=major update
z=minor update/bugfixes
zz= can exists for those who care enough to iterate their bugfixes that add no content.

Leaned that shit almost 3 decades ago in my programming classes. Just because ppl are stoopid or can't be assed to find out what the standards are, doesn't mean they don't exist. It means they are lazy, at best, or just plain stoopid.

That said, ai 'art' is one of my instant ignore qualifiers so...expect no reply, if you bother.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples made me come. And I have mixed feelings about the result.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are numerous and varied, though their description is too simple.
The plot is easy to understand.
The artistic side is good but unequal.

The game itself is visually beautiful but the game play is very repetitive. And it's just a strip show for now.
I didn't see any change after using the items from Undercover Tech. The Euphoria Bar is just a way to increase the interest bar quickly.
There's a good variations of body type, more women than men. They are appealing but some cg are strange.
The music is nice.

There's no way to leave the full screen.
We can't choose who we focus on in the building.
There's no save outside the last play.
There are some spelling errors left.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit :
If they join the hall of fame, their gallery can't be seen anymore, which is completely illogical.

Good continuation.

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyduo

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Hello guys.
Appreciate the feedbacks and comments you wrote.

We acctualy have a lot of plans for the game, but we are begginners in this world of game developers so we decided to post a starting version.
We are definitely thinking about everything we read here.

So far, we have a plan on adding 3 to 4 models each month as a basic update pack.
Other than that, we want to start working on a gift shop that would implement a relationship path with the tenants that could lead to different scenes and interactions, such as trips and individual dates.

We'll try our best to continue creating beautiful models and working on mechanic ideas to make the game more fun to play.

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Edit :
If they join the hall of fame, their gallery can't be seen anymore, which is completely illogical.
That's true, we intend to create a whole section for tenants in the Hall of Fame so you can not only see the full gallery but also develop some unique new features.
We'll definitely work on it for the next updates, thx for the feedback.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Tried 3 download locations. Mac version says its corrupted when opening. Tried the built in extractor as well as the unarchiver on all 3.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I don't think the dev is on this forum, BUT if he sees this I think 2 pieces of advice are mandatory in this case:

1.- The hands, if you are going to use AI, fix your hands and do not leave all the work of designing and creating the characters to the AI, otherwise the images will look strange.

2.- In this case there are 2 options or you generate many images and make it dynamic so that lifeless mannequins do not appear or you make it text based and focus on writing.

They are only advice but if you want this to succeed they could help, good luck.

Reactions: naughtyduo

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
The download for Win/Linux seems to have only a Windows executable and support files?

Is the Linux indicator invalid or am I missing something?

redle

Apr 12, 2017
wouldnt version 0.5 imply that they are halfway finished?
Um, no. Version numbers are not percentages and have nothing to do with percentages. Traditionally speaking a version number like 0.5 would imply that this was the 5th time the game was compiled and handed to someone to test and/or play.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
That's true, we intend to create a whole section for tenants in the Hall of Fame so you can not only see the full gallery but also develop some unique new features.
We'll definitely work on it for the next updates, thx for the feedback.
Honestly I think you would be better off expanding your game play and doing more with the existing characters rather than adding new tenants for each release. Click button 100+ times to unlock and view all 14 images is a start, but it is rather limiting. Among other things you have random events where the player can "pay" or "help." At a minimum the help option should reward the player with another card for each type of event. Potentially having some control/choice/pathing would be nice as well.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Holy crap, so I'll take my foot out my mouth. I had a little rant in another game area about AI art, and how its doutful that anyone could do environment interaction or wardrobe changes for charters using AI art due to how AI art functions making every render a full render. Well TY for proving me wrong. Lmao

3.00 star(s) 15 Votes