Others Sinful Spaces [v0.7.6] [Naughty Duo]

3.00 star(s) 15 Votes

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Hey guys, may i ask, how this spy thing works in the game? It says, collect the records from Elena, but can i see the records? :D View attachment 3515870
You need to test. It's an interesting flow that we implemented into the game. You spy, choose a path as a game strategy, reach important milestones to pass the level and advance in the game, selecting your tenants as lovers or employees of your harem.

Reactions: chuckypetya

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
of Draw Event
for object oMilestone01a:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [1] out of range [0] - -1.dialogue_milestone_01(101052,1)
at gml_Object_oMilestone01a_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_oMilestone01a_Draw_64 (line -1)

so we should avoid lisa for now?
This bug is fixed :)

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Clicking on the servicess if there are not enough tenants (e.g. by hiring the +2 helpers while only having the three initial tenants) crashes with the following crashlog:

Code:
of Create Event
for object oEvent:

Variable <unknown_object>.object_index(14, -2147483648) cannot be resolved.
at gml_Object_oEvent_Create_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_oEvent_Create_0 (line -1)
tks!!!

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Can anyone explain the practical differences between Wife or Dominatrix path? Do you actually see them in those outfits, are there more scripted scenes, etc.

uvuvwevwe

Jul 21, 2017
hi dev i found a bug in version 7.5.4 idk if you already fix this in the new version. when my tennant reach max intimacy and i try to get the exhibitionist buff. in the gacha thingy i sometime fail even tough the arrow not touching the red area(mostly if my arrow end in area before the red mark, if it pass the red mark its still a success). sorry for my broken english.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Still a found a few crashes.
  • In version 7.5.5 the game still crashes when clicking on a "Service Required" if there are less tenants than what the Janitor can show.
  • The game also crashes when you click on "Big Party" in the Euphoria Bar.

And 1 softlock.
  • When trying to recruit new tenants, if there are less available prospects than the search requires, the game enter an endless loop, freezing the game.
  • The game only seems to check if there are enough prospects when the the game launches or a tenant is dismissed, instead of when entering "Desire State"

As well as a few bugs.
  • Sometimes, dismissed tenants can't be recruited back.
  • When setting the rent price, if by lowering the rent you reach max obsession the game will think max obsession has been reached even if you raise the rent back before clicking the "Renew" button. You also lose the obsession that went over the limit when you lowered the rent.
  • When max obsession has been reached you can no longer change the rent.
  • You can't spy on tenants who have reached max obsession.
  • When returning from a "Service Required" if you immediately click on another "Service Required" nothing happens and a service is used up.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodDay2u

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So, loving the new update. I'm a huge outfit/dress up darling fan. Cant wait to see were the higher tiers are going to lead. Noticed the hanger above the the harem girls heads, highly looking forward to what clothing oprions are going to be added. Lingerie is great, i need a good tease before progressing to lewder oprions, but hoping there will be lewd/kinky options n not just plain full nudity. (although that's in addition to it as having both is always best).

Anyhow great job so far.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
So, loving the new update. I'm a huge outfit/dress up darling fan. Cant wait to see were the higher tiers are going to lead. Noticed the hanger above the the harem girls heads, highly looking forward to what clothing oprions are going to be added. Lingerie is great, i need a good tease before progressing to lewder oprions, but hoping there will be lewd/kinky options n not just plain full nudity. (although that's in addition to it as having both is always best).

Anyhow great job so far.
What is new inthe update? Because i can't find any new content fromthe previous one. :)

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
You need to test. It's an interesting flow that we implemented into the game. You spy, choose a path as a game strategy, reach important milestones to pass the level and advance in the game, selecting your tenants as lovers or employees of your harem.
I really like the game, the tenants, and the opportunities! It would be interesting to have the two girls as tenants who are in the "Seductions essentials, and in the undercover tech! They are looking great!

Reactions: rb813

joeys123

Jan 15, 2021
A few questions:
How does one scroll thru the tenants on the main page? I used to use the down/up arrow but down arrow now goes to spy page.
I accidently dissmissed one tenant. The renewal page popped up unexpectedly and my mouse pointer was in the wrong place. I'm trying to get that tenant back. There are two tenants in the prospect section. When I spend the $1000 to chose one of those tenants, the game freezes. Is that a bug, or do I just need to wait longer? I wanted a few mins already
Is there a difference between version 7.5 and 7.6?

3.00 star(s) 15 Votes