Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Just finished ep.1 and i have to say this game looks quite promishing. I like the unusual story and the adventure we're going through along with Mommy, i hope you will avoid the usual tropes of other incest games (voyeur,sleep sex etc) and give us a more hands-on approach on the subject.
Needless to say you just got a new fan, i'm eagerly awaiting ep.2 with bated breath!

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
"I've booked us a private Villa on the waters. It's got breathtaking views." As compared to the sprawling, rolling countryside stretched out to the horizon right behind your fucking head? Fucking rich people... >.>

Last edited:
Reactions: Temptress_Games

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
"I've booked us a private Villa on the waters. It's got breathtaking views." As compared to the sprawling, rolling countryside stretched out to the horizon right behind your fucking head? Fucking rich people... >.>
Who is that in your avatar? Looks like Emma Watson but I am sure it isn't.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just find this game now. I read incest and i magically ehm yes magically :LOL: open the thread.
Anyway read the plot at page 1 look good. Now i am start to download it. After i try to play it. I really hope that the game genre is just that. Hoping to not see thing like... (NTR) seeing that your Parents are a power couple. Your Dad - a high profile "Mafia Boss".

Really i just wanna see MC become so strong to overcome all the bully in the city :ROFLMAO: any female pussy is under us controll :cool: and not as other developer do... under some bully that kick you, bully you, steal you girls/women. :(

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Sorry guys, haven't been online here in a while. Had to take some time off due to personal reasons. Anyway, back to work on Episode 2 full force now. It should be finished in just a few days.
Glad to hear you're back, and that everything is OK on your end. And thank you for the update...about the update lol. Looking forward to it!

rome0194

Feb 12, 2018
Great game you got here mate! just hope the delay won't be much longer as this one is on my Bookmarks Bar

eshe

Oct 12, 2017
Temptress Games:

Hope you guys like it.
Update: Most of the renders are done. Putting in plenty of hours to release Episode 2 on or before 15th as promised in my previous post. Episode 2 will be even more visually pleasing than Episode 1 was.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes