black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
2+ months have passed since last update. is this DMD?

PS: he posted an status update on his patreon, can someone post it here?

eshe

Oct 12, 2017

Unlocked

Hey guys, as I mentioned in an earlier post, all the artwork for Episode 2 is completed. The episode is currently being coded. This final part of the process however, is taking a little longer than I expected. I was hoping to have released the episode by now... But the amount of time required to write dialogues and code this particular episode has been more than what I anticipated. But rest assured, all my time and effort is going into finishing this ASAP for you guys. NO MATTER WHAT, if I don't release this episode BEFORE 30th of this month, I don't deserve your support.
I'm mad at myself for having missed the release date I promised twice now. You guys have been so supportive and understanding about the short break I had to take to get my mental health straight. But the delay this time has been only because of the sheer amount of work this episode is taking to complete.
As you guys know, I do all the artwork, writing, story-boarding and coding by myself.. Sometimes the amount of work required to finish a project turns out to be more than what one foresaw. I'm absolutely disappointed that I haven't been able to meet the release date. I sincerely apologize for the delay.
Again, if any of you want to back out, I completely understand. I have you guys' email addresses, I will still send you guys Episode 2 and a future Episode regardless. You guys chose to support this game at the very beginning and I have to deliver because of the trust you put in me. I will hit you guys up with the release before the 30th.. Possibly much earlier than that... but I'm saying before 30th just to accommodate any unforeseen extra work.
Thank you guys so much.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
" NO MATTER WHAT, if I don't release this episode BEFORE 30th of this month, I don't deserve your support. " u heard him bois

Reactions: xue123

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
This has turned into a fckn disaster. Either this guy is a straight up liar or he's a fool who can't keep on time with his release dates and it wouldn't be the first time either. Jesus christ it's better to say nothing than to give empty promises and disappoint.

Reactions: black_N_white

tack1xxx

Mar 16, 2018
Congrats temptress.... you are officially on the list of most unreliable dev's..... but is not so bad, you share the list with some illustrious names as.... cumdrop, madek, ManicMinxy, aorrta....

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
It's one thing to postpone every single release date for 3 months but the fact that you're ignoring us it's really rude. Not even informing us about anything after you just missed another PROMISED release date on your patreon after 4 days its kinda disappointing, it's too bad because i really liked your game.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
there is an update in patreon

Can anyone share it?
Most probably another "Episode 2 its finished i just need a few days to finish the coding"post, which will ofcourse delay the release for another 2-3 weeks at least

Reactions: RicDea and Seiko126

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well I do that the update will pop up eventually, the first release got me hooked, there's plenty of promise and the art is good too :p
I think it's pretty unreasonable for people to start screaming and bashing the dev for not being able to release the update on given release dates, especially if you're not even the devs supporter on Patreon, a lot of things can slow down the process, a lot of unforeseen things.
Yes, your frustration is understandable, but I don't think anyone is as or more frustrated and disappointed than the dev himself, I just hope that he's not burned out and considering to drop the project due to possibly feeling like a failure or nothing, dev would be too hard on himself if that's the case, things happen sometimes, it's understandable.
Best to just take a deep breath, calm down and take a minute to relax, and then resume working :)

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
Well I do that the update will pop up eventually, the first release got me hooked, there's plenty of promise and the art is good too :p
I think it's pretty unreasonable for people to start screaming and bashing the dev for not being able to release the update on given release dates, especially if you're not even the devs supporter on Patreon, a lot of things can slow down the process, a lot of unforeseen things.
Yes, your frustration is understandable, but I don't think anyone is as or more frustrated and disappointed than the dev himself, I just hope that he's not burned out and considering to drop the project due to possibly feeling like a failure or nothing, dev would be too hard on himself if that's the case, things happen sometimes, it's understandable.
Best to just take a deep breath, calm down and take a minute to relax, and then resume working :)
Ahh yes! Here comes the shining white knight who takes the high road and makes the rest of us look petty with us morally upright attitude. Thank you good sir. I don't know what we'd do without your guidance. Haha.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes