willzo

Aug 17, 2017
Jan 10 at 5:52pm
Update

Hi everyone, I regret to inform that Ep2 has been stuck at 95% completion since my last progress update. It hardly requires about 24 hrs of work to release, but I haven't been able to complete it as I've been in therapy for a while. At this moment, I really don't know what else to say but sorry. I understand that you guys pay your hard earned money to support this game, and it's not fair that I delay the release - albeit due to health issues. Despite my efforts to sit in front of the computer and wrap this up, the dosage of medication I've been on have made it hard to accomplish anything. My medication ends on 14th. I plan on wrapping this up after that. Like I said, I will email the Episode as soon as it's completed REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU'RE STILL A PATRON OR NOT. If you wish, please feel free to cancel your pledge, I will email you the episode regardless. At this particular moment, this project is not about money for me.. Besides, this game currently isn't making a lot of money anyway. The amount of money I've spent making this game and all the hours and effort that's gone into it FAR OUTWEIGH this game's current earnings. HOWEVER, I do care about providing value in return for those of you who have supported this game so far... Which is why I will send Ep2 (hopefully in 5-6 days) and a future Episode whether you guys stay on board or not. I really don't know what else to say but sorry at this point. It's just that the timing of my bout with mental health issues collided with the time frame of release. I didn't post here for a while because I was planning on returning with the completed episode instead of just providing another update. I'm making this post because a couple of you asked for the status. Again, apologies for the delay. I cannot ask for your understanding and I certainly can't expect it after missing the release date thrice.. But I just want you guys to know that I will do all I can to make sure that your support hasn't been in vain. Thanks.

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
This Just In: Patreon is bad for your health and will more than likely kill one of your loved ones.

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
Medication and therapy? Jesus christ. I'll feel guilty just playing this fckn game. Forget it, don't need that on my conscience. Don't know what problems this guy has got but sometimes you just gotta step back and say fck it all, gotta look after number 1. Laters.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
good news
That's excellent news, been looking forward to this update, I enjoyed the initial release a lot, even the the jump from the plane and free-falling hundreds of feet without a parachute was a bit "what the...?", you just don't survive that 99% of the time, even less likely for both to survive it but it's okay, still enjoyed it tons :p

Reactions: tack1xxx

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018

Hey guys, Episode 2 will be up in a few hours. Just doing some final clean ups.. EP2 will be released tonight without fail.

(y)
That's dated from the 23rd and it had a title saying it would be released tomorrow which was the 24th. Just checked the patreon page and there's no post for the 25th. Even the timestamp matches the date

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, the update was supposed to pop up yesterday (or today if you live in US), but I guess there were some inconveniences that prevented that from happening, so I hope it will pop up today, would be a nice birthday present if it did, haha :p

Reactions: Draverik
Sep 8, 2018
I wish someone could continue developing this project. It has good story and nice characters. But this dev is not a person who can handle it. I wish I was wrong.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I wish someone could continue developing this project. It has good story and nice characters. But this dev is not a person who can handle it. I wish I was wrong.
That's a bit harsh thing to say, to be honest.
How do you know what caused these multiple delays? Could be many things; work, family, health issues, computer parts failing and so on. But it's reading degrading and offensive comments and such that really could put a dent in motivation to continue developing and pushing yourself to do what you can do, when people don't even appreciate the efforts. Sure people will praise you when the update pops up, then they tell you off rest of the time...and that's a damn shame.

Reactions: Outrider
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes