VN - Ren'Py - Sinful Delicacies [Ep.17] [Temptress Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

-Loli-Ghost-

There is no Incest, None - No Mother-Son or Brother-Sister because there is no sex and no sexual things at all... sexual things are things that uses the guys dick or the girls pussy a example would be a bowjob... the sorry line is ok and the artwork is pretty good I'm only giving it 3 stars because it says it's episode 1 if it didn't it would be one star
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Eerie Entity

Interesting premise, I like the art and I think the story can actually turn out to be rather good, I was pleasantly surprised and entertained, I'll definitely be paying attention to this :)

Someone mentioned that MC praising the mom is a bit too, well, it's quite bold and he also just keeps shooting the compliments at her, not quite normal behavior, and the thoughts they keep having and how they progress feels rather quick and too soon, I personally would prefer if all that would develop gradually, slowly, i.e. in different situations, different moments here and there they could perhaps see each other in new ways. Like on the island he's keeping the brave face, protecting her and all, she could be like "I never knew that he was so brave", you know, learning new things about each other that just happen to appeal to them, traits that they'd appreciate in a lover and all, and slowly they could either fall in love or develop raw sexual attraction toward one another, or both. Slow-burn is what I'm saying, in short, haha, but that's of course just me :p But I'm not complaining at all though, I'll gladly go with this too because the story does have a lot of potential, lets hope the dev will be able to use the potential :)

But yeah, like I said, the story does have quite a lot of potential, and I definitely love the art and the models, especially the mom, but we're of course yet to see the other models that will come by later on :)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Hyped

Warning: Do not let the intro logo animation mislead you about the quality of the actual product.

Review:
    - Another daz clone slideshow with grainy renders and headlamp on. (2/10 for effort)
    - Character's supposed to be a milf but doesn't exactly look like one. (2/10)
    - Story: Usual family romance (think The Family Secret) but they jump off a plane and land on an island. (1/10)

Fwiw, The Family Secret had a high quality demo release. This one is sloppy with the renders and assets that make no sense, seems like they were chosen at random.

Summary: Don't bother. Low effort release.