VN - Ren'Py - Sinful Delicacies [Ep.17] [Temptress Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Avariz

Let's see... hmm... Episode 6.

I really liked the previous episodes in both story and render wise. And then comes EP6. I personally feel that the MC has lost it and turned d!ck for brains. He's got no more self control which is kinda annoying. Right now am going through this episode as fast as I can and just wait for the next one to hopefully be as good as Ep 1 to 4. Best part here, Iris looks awesome.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Legendary101

God awful to the point I had to literally spam click through the storyline it got so boring. The main protagonist never had sex once or got anywhere meaningful up to the point I gave up.After being forced to endure 3 or was it 4 sex scenes with a woman named stacy whom my mc never met once since the game started. I was made to watch her for some random reason bang a black man twice for some reason, and a boy for some reason and then a really old man whom she seemed really in to.

The main char please remember meanwhile banged zero woman and got little to nothing. recall also at the beginning of the game we were told to be wary of choices we make in the game. I made zero choices of any meaning as there was none.

Play at your own discretion, I found the story bland and found the gameplay up to the point I turned it off with the old man boring. There is no game play actually you just click through the storyline, a pure visual novel. Who knows if it gets better after the point I gave up.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

John64

I'll give it 5. Mom is hot, and the story is entertaining. Minuses are: 1. Bad English (not "awful", just "bad"). I wouldn't call it "childish" or "stupid" (well, 90% of games here have this feature :) ), just not "native". 2. The story with Aunt Stacy. I just don't get it. She fucks with everyone, but she hasn't even met MC. So this is neither NTR in its clear form, nor she is another playable character. And this looks a bit off to me.

But definitely I will be waiting for more. Interactions of MC with other characters (sisters and aunt) would be nice to watch. Though future relations with aunt are somehow devalued already: it's not a big of an achivement to fuck a whore which were ploughed already by the whole town.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

James Cook 1232

It aint bad at all, the game is fun, good h-scenes, good graphics for a vn, all in all it seems really good so far, however, some of the lines if not most gives off the feel that a child wrote it, If i could change one thing it would be to have the script contain more mature lines, the childlike lines kinda ruin some aspects of the game
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Lotex

I haven't finished the current build (episode 4) yet and honestly I don't know if I ever will, but for now I can say:
    - The plot is semi interesting, albeit completely nonsense
    - The art quality is pretty good. Far from perfect, but decent enough
    - The dialogues are an absolute cringefest, as if they were written by a 12 year old who has no idea about interactions and such. MC gets horny whenever he sees the mother wear something even semi revealing to the point that he loses every sense of logic and so far the only choices you have are either the story on rails or game over.

Maybe the game will improve over time if the dev finds someone to write the story or at least the dialogues and maybe it's a debut work, but so far it's way too cringy, like the game equivalent of "bobs and vagene"
  6. 4.00 star(s)

nikxxx

First and foremost I enjoyed playing it and eagerly waiting for the next update.

On Graphics side character models are well done, though the background/surrounding is not much impressive( but it can be overlooked, not sure how to explain it but the plot setting and surrounding seems to work)

There are those few sec loop Animations but it can be improved upon (i took one star from it only, i know it takes a lot of effort and time to get those smooth animation some games have, but this one need to improved a bit atleast)

Game play so far (as of 0.3) is linear , there are choices but mostly the game over ones apart from them those that cause changes in story line are yet to me implemented (may be in future updates)

Plot is okay I mean the story is different in way that i havent played a game where the plot is like this one but apart from them it isnt some deep plot or stuff like that. I would suggest just relax and enjoy it and give it a chance.
    The horny mc is similar to other games of the theme, but i like the pace at which the mc relationship is developing . My only concern and hope it they go with the same pace. One more thing , there are few subplots that are developing I hope the devs tie them properly and not leave them hanging

At the end, if the game is good or not, once cup of tea are not are personal preferences, but in my opinion is definitely need to be tried. Also I hope update release soon. Do give a thought for supporting the devs.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 997153

Review of Episode 3

Based on the objective quality of this game, I'm forced to give it a one-star rating. However, this game is so bad and so ridiculous that I have to say I really enjoy it.

The story is just nonsense. There are a number of different plot threads going on - the MC is inexplicably horny for his mom because she wore a sexy dress once, the MC is being blackmailed by a ninja who snapped a photo of him jerking off to her passed-out body, their plane was shot down for unknown reasons over a "tropical" island, there is some sort of nefarious project happening on said tropical island which led to goons trying to kill them before being saved by a Swedish orphan who was sold as a slave to the goons when she was 13 but despite being adopted on the spot by the mother had to remain on the island after her friend's life was threatened by the goon leader and now the MC is trying to convince his hitwoman sister to mount a rescue operation to save his new adoptive sister. (Sorry, I need to catch my breath for a second... )

This shit is bananas and I love it.

Early sexual tension between the mother and MC has been squandered as a result of the increasingly convoluted plot. The only sex is between meaningless side characters and seems like it's tacked on to prevent people from bitching about no sex in the game as this absurd main plot is being developed. The mother is teasing the MC for some reason, but none of it makes any sense. Apparently getting drunk and/or adopting strange women at the drop of the hat makes this mom drip.

The writing is just awful and cringe-inducing. I find myself either putting my hands over my face in vicarious embarrassment or laughing my ass off. The MC really needs to pop a Valium or smoke a joint - he's too high strung about everything and whines and begs like a 13-year-old. The dirty talk of the MC reminds me of Steve Carell's character in The 40-Year-Old Virgin. I'm half expecting him to describe his mom's tits as a "bag of sand."

Renders are fine. Some of the stock elements don't really go together, but that is part of the game's charm.

Despite the claim at the beginning, most of the choices in this game are meaningless. There seems to be a single narrative path and most of the wrong choices end in immediate game overs.

Not recommended, unless you love "so bad it's good" movies like The Room.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Sab12

Played through this. The first two episodes had a bunch of potential, but the 3rd was just watching the aunt have sex with a bunch of different guys, but not the MC. I don't think that qualifies as NTR like others have implied, but it certainly isn't something I am going to spend money on more of either.

This is sad, because the main plot with the MC and Mom was super hot and then it didn't go anywhere at the end because we were too busy watching the really bad side plot stuff.

This started strong and then every episode after the first has gotten worse.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Abhai

Review based on episode 3.
    The story in this game is rather absurd (as mentioned in some of earlier reviews here), the characters are a joke(rs) and generic.... and as the icing on the cake - there are almost no in-game choices (except a few dead-ends), so this looks more as a kinetic-novel, than visual-novel.
    Sadly, the game has become a bad bad game.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

This game is inconstent, illogical in it's writing and rendering. the mother is hot but there's nothing to it. interpersonal interactions seem pulled from the ass.
    the mother decides to adopt a girl and without even going through the process of adoption, they act as if they were always family.
    Renderwiise it's ridiculous, badly scripted scenes with NPC, sounds and vehicles that don't belong in there...
    the action supposedly takes place in a tropical island but somehow they find themselves a nice plain flowery field with no trees around.
    there's also the issue with the aunt... ok, she fucks the stereotypical tyrone or jamal or what's his name and all of a sudden she fucks steve, the ugly as fuck neighborhood kid?!
    NaNi?
    it' not the surprise NTR that irritates me, it's the fact that it makes no sense. and MC is supposed to have a crush on this skank?
    when everyone though the game was dead, the dev had thechance to salvage his/her reputation and say it's abbandoned.....
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Idkanythingsmarter

Episode 2
    When this game first came out, I was really interested in playing. Looking in screen shots on OP and checking tags and short overview I liked what I have saw and decided to play. To shorten a bit, I wasn't disappointed after that decision. Game was interesting, had nice models and renders. After that came Episode 2, well there all went down the shitter really fast. Even though game have kept quality, story got disappointing. First, Aunt scene, oh boy. If you read last few pages you will understand what I'm talking about (I suggest you to do it). No matter what some people tells, aunt was love interest, you can see that in a way how Mc talks about her. She seemed nice, but after that cheating scene, developer doesn't need to add aunt renders any more. Damage has been done and we can't unsee that now. Many people have stated that aunt isn't a thing any more for them, including me. Some have stated that we need to avoid her like a leper. She is now characterised as "damaged good". It was sudden, forced, illogical, disgusting, out of place reaction. After hearing that news about her sister and nephew she just ignore all and went after some douchebag and sex, really? She acted like a whore and nobody want to be in a some kind a relationship with one.
    Second, Mom scene on the beach, deescalate, really? That's really fucked up. Any other choice leads to death. But, ok, it fits story, somehow. I don't like it. Any normal man wouldn't allow something like that, there should be some way to distract him and beat the crap out of that guy.
    Third, adoption. I know that it fits story. She saved them and she decided to adopt her because of that and because she seems nice and don't have anyone else, but it's absurd in some ways. We still don't know nothing about that girl.
    Next, I blame developer for lack of consistency. Trying to please all can just be contra-productive, and that's what happened here. He should just stick to original plans and keep working on them.
    This last episode for me was all about adding new kinks for some people and to fill update with at least one scene of sex. I think that developer have made a big mistake with that, but it's his mistake and he need to stay behind his decisions. All those unplanned add-ons can just ruin whole concept of game, leading to depression and later on to abandoning game. I hope developer have learned his lesson, if not, then he will not have bright future in this genre of games.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

iric

the render/art is good, the background story is interesting but (review up to ep2) its have only a little option or even none that we can choose as the story progressing. not to mention some random wtf moment like jumping from an airplane without a parachute and survived without a scratch, the aunt, the adoption.... etc
  13. 5.00 star(s)

tack1xxx

I thing the name of the game is really good, the game is about temptations and lust.
    Ok, the story is not the best and quite overreacting , but is a game an should be treat as so.
    The mom looks really great and i found the situations between her and mc really hot, i do believe a rich women in her position will act like her, this makes the scenes really hot and real.
    In addition i really find very useful the fact music change when something spicy will happen, you just know is coming.. Great !
  14. 1.00 star(s)

SeeYaNextTuesday

Ok, I'm REALLY not trying to be a dick here.... just blunt. Why the hell is the writing sooo fuckin' cringe? Not just the dialogue/internal monologue, but the story progression as well. This thing goes from zero to "what the actual fuck?" so fast that it completely falls apart (imo). I've forced myself to continue playing to the point where MC and "mommy" (seriously, "mommy"? Just say "mom".) are on the island for the second night. And I'm honestly not sure if I can continue. Am I supposed to be rolling my eyes and saying "seriously!" out loud every 2 to 5 minutes? Because if that's the intention... it's working perfectly. Reading the overview, I thought "Ok, this seems like it'll be a good time".... And it's been anything but. Little technical shit like single "choice" clicking for things that REALLY don't need a click. Like "Open The Door For Her", "Go Apologize", "Go Near Her" and "Get Closer".... just fucking nix that shit! Why exactly do I need to "make a choice" for something that's going to happen regardless? That is NOT a rhetorical question. The way the characters talk is fuckin' ridiculous. And obviously I don't mean "haha funny, good times" ridiculous. "Hey I've got a great idea... lets see how many times we can make the characters say the word 'Lambo' out loud in under 10 minutes, like it's the most natural thing in the world, and not the biggest douche move ever." Is the word "Lamborghini" really that hard to spell? And once it's been said ONCE, does it actually need to be reaffirmed multiple times? We get it... they're a super wealthy mob family, with supercars in the living room. Wow... "baller af" (fyi, THAT'S sarcasm! Not whatever the hell went on with MC and Ella about the motorcycle). OK! I'm stopping right fuckin' here, because if I don't I'm just gonna keep going until my head fuckin' explodes. In summation, as you probably gathered (if you're still actually reading this) I believe this ENTIRE script needs a major fuckin' overhaul. It seriously reads like something written by a 16 year old that just slammed 10 Monsters and binge watched every single Vin Diesel movie (no hate for Vin Diesel, btw). I'm going to continue TRYING to play this, and I genuinely hope it gets better. But I have serious doubts.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

u z i

review based on episode 1

yet another overrated game. i played this a while back and seemed really average to me. average renders and story. writing and the flow of the story is pretty bad. not interesting at all. not looking forward to play ep2.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 894997

Honestly, i do not get the high rating this game have.
    There are so many issues i dont really know where to start, but ill try.

#1: First off the whole game kinda feels like the author found a bunch of assets and try to build big parts of the game and story around those assets.
    But sometimes it does not work, and instead of scrapping the asset, he uses it anyway. Even if it makes no sens what so ever. "Cos its cool"
    Take the mother aka the MILF that is supose to be pretty old, (forgot actual age) she looks like she is 20-25. (Yeah thats her on the first picture)

#2: Some poses are just super unnatural.

#3: Story/premise could work, but the writing... just... its really bad!
    And reactions are just super odd. And makes no sens what so ever many times.

#4: Some of the character models/renders look nice, so i guess thats good at least.

I honestly had a really hard time to play trough the full v1.0 version of this game.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Mrgamer007

Pros of the story
    Graphics
    & Art. +1
    Story +1
    Enjoyable. +1
    Mystery. +1
    Creativity. +1
    To the point +1

Cons of the story: I couldn't find them as I enjoyed this story. Well it's episode (1) is well made and hope for next one to be better too.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Game Reviewer

Worth the pay for every month with good renderer and a beautiful mom to f

Good game nice story really enjoyed it different from all games in here+1

Not waste of time meaningfull conversations+1

Game is not about boring hypnotizing etc+1

Mystery+

Wincest+1

Creativity+1
  19. 5.00 star(s)

strontium

Excellent game. Very high quality renders and a story that takes a lot of unexpected turns. Good to see a game with a lot of plots and twists presenting themselves in the very first episode.

The mom is gorgeous. The sister looks hot as hell, but seems like a dangerous girl. Very promising start. This game is going to be huge. Definitely a game to watch out for. The art, characters are all amazing. Eagerly waiting to see the other characters in the next episode.

Continue the great work and all the best. Excellent game.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Alchemist301

I have to say pretty good game. Just tried out and already looks very promising. I really like the ''rich woman in the middle of nowhere scenario'' where some shit can go down (like rape or sexual blackmail), I really hope it goes to that direction (rape can be the ''bad'' end scenario, but would be awesome if allowed to play out).

We have very little games with forced sex / rape mechanic built in (that are good games I might add), so I would really appreciate if dev would offer this option as one of the scenarios to play out.

With that being said, I'm waiting for the next episode.

In 10 score system, I would rate this game 9/10, in 5 star system, I have to put 5.