-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
This is a good game, but it seems to me that it is twitching in agony, occasionally giving updates and ready to die at any moment.

RicDea

Oct 15, 2017
He still has 79 patrons... it seems, some people never lost the faith.

I already miss his good old circle of announcement, delay statement and excuses after the second and third delay.
Best joke of the last statement "i will definitive publish it on the 8th April, maybe earlier" ... maybe the 79 patrons dont pay for the game, they pay for the (comedic) entertainment :ROFLMAO:

PS: The last sentence didnt reference to his "mental health issues"!
If he had and maybe still have these issues i fully understand that he hasnt publish anything; but offside this problem, he made several promises and he breaks all of them.

Reactions: Webs

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
Only reason I am a patron still is I am only paying 1$/month, I learned my mistake from another dev in a similar situation. Too much risk to do anything more than 1$/month, esp when you got 3-5 devs you are subscribed to.
If nothing comes out by the end of April I am definitely dropping the patreon support for this guy, its a shame cause this had some great artwork and potential.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'm still a patron of his and will remain one until I hear from him that he's quitting.

I understand the stress of being a dev but luckily I've learned from past mistakes to actually talk to my patrons about it and let them know about any delays, nothing but full transparency from me.

As for Temptress, I still have faith he'll either return and let us know what's going on.

It's been almost a month since he was supposed to release the update and nobody has heard from him since.

I sent him a message on Patreon on the 18th and didn't hear anything back so I think it is pretty safe to say he has either given up or is going through some serious shit in his life that's caused him to put his game on the back burner which I totally understand.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I'm still a patron of his and will remain one until I hear from him that he's quitting.

I understand the stress of being a dev but luckily I've learned from past mistakes to actually talk to my patrons about it and let them know about any delays, nothing but full transparency from me.

As for Temptress, I still have faith he'll either return and let us know what's going on.

It's been almost a month since he was supposed to release the update and nobody has heard from him since.

I sent him a message on Patreon on the 18th and didn't hear anything back so I think it is pretty safe to say he has either given up or is going through some serious shit in his life that's caused him to put his game on the back burner which I totally understand.
Thnx for info man!!

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Well, im not surprised, this is a quote from the dev after his last update.

Now that Episode 2 is out, there's something that I've got to address. I know the release was delayed for a while.. I sincerely apologize for the delay... But you guys have to understand that people have 'personal lives'. Sometimes personal issues get in the way your job/hobby/profession etc. You guys have no idea what I've had to deal with or what I've gone through in the last 2 months.. My Patrons know the story and they've all been super supportive. I am so grateful for them.... The only reason I even finished this new episode is as a token of gratitude for their loyalty and support... I literally had no reason to work on this game, given the mental health issues I was dealing with and how much little money this game was making. Making a game of this quality costs a LOT of money and A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT OF TIME and EFFORT... Spending 12-16 hours a day and thousands of dollars on graphics cards and assets just to make $200 per month is hardly worth anyone's time and effort.. I'm sure you guys can understand that... I literally had no reason to work on this game except one.. GIVING BACK TO THE PATRONS WHO PUT THEIR TRUST IN ME.... I'm so thankful for how understanding and how supportive the guys who support this game have been. That means a lot to me. Hope you guys can understand the reason for the delay. Thanks.
That's a bummer though, was curious to see who's gonna get adopted to the family next, my bet's on the middle aged uber driver on their way home. Guess we will never find out.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Well, im not surprised, this is a quote from the dev after his last update.

That's a bummer though, was curious to see who's gonna get adopted to the family next, my bet's on the middle aged uber driver on their way home. Guess we will never find out.
hey is this the post from 2nd April ?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017

Unlocked

Guys, I'm thoroughly embarrassed I haven't released the new update yet. I didn't provide an update since my last post because I wanted to get back to you guys with the finished new episode instead of just providing the status. I feel like such a loser right now coz this is twice that I've delayed new releases..... I can sit here and provide an explanation, but there's just no justifying this given how supportive you guys have been. You guys have been nothing but encouraging and understanding, but it's a massive error on my part, not having met the release date one more time, regardless of the circumstances. I am so sorry about this..... Long story short, I've had to do the renders for the last scene on a very low end Graphics Card - A GTX 730 which takes a day to render 2 to 3 images. My Tesla M60 Graphics Card had to go for repair..... This is so frustrating, I feel like nothing has gone my way so far as far as this game is concerned.. Before the last episode I was dealing with mental health issues, and this time, when I seriously wanted to meet the deadline to appreciate the support you've shown me, the graphics card fries. I understand if you guys are disappointed. Trust me, nobody's more frustrated about this than I am. I cannot believe that I've had to delay another release! I can only apologize, but I understand apologizing for a repeated error wouldn't make much sense, no matter how sincere. So, with where things are at right now, I'm positive the new episode can be released on the 8th of this month. May be a couple of days earlier if I get the M60 back in a couple of days. However, I kindly request you guys to please consider 8th as the release date. If any of you want to back out, I completely understand. Please feel free to back out if you wish, I will send you the new update via email regardless. Thank you.
This is the latest post from patreon.

Reactions: fuckyouassholes
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes