Chris91ck

Sep 21, 2018

Unlocked

Guys, I'm thoroughly embarrassed I haven't released the new update yet. I didn't provide an update since my last post because I wanted to get back to you guys with the finished new episode instead of just providing the status. I feel like such a loser right now coz this is twice that I've delayed new releases..... I can sit here and provide an explanation, but there's just no justifying this given how supportive you guys have been. You guys have been nothing but encouraging and understanding, but it's a massive error on my part, not having met the release date one more time, regardless of the circumstances. I am so sorry about this..... Long story short, I've had to do the renders for the last scene on a very low end Graphics Card - A GTX 730 which takes a day to render 2 to 3 images. My Tesla M60 Graphics Card had to go for repair..... This is so frustrating, I feel like nothing has gone my way so far as far as this game is concerned.. Before the last episode I was dealing with mental health issues, and this time, when I seriously wanted to meet the deadline to appreciate the support you've shown me, the graphics card fries. I understand if you guys are disappointed. Trust me, nobody's more frustrated about this than I am. I cannot believe that I've had to delay another release! I can only apologize, but I understand apologizing for a repeated error wouldn't make much sense, no matter how sincere. So, with where things are at right now, I'm positive the new episode can be released on the 8th of this month. May be a couple of days earlier if I get the M60 back in a couple of days. However, I kindly request you guys to please consider 8th as the release date. If any of you want to back out, I completely understand. Please feel free to back out if you wish, I will send you the new update via email regardless. Thank you.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Atleast tell us about your next estimate of release date man.This time don't get frustrated,You are doing very good work,You are a very sincere and hard working man.The pace with which you were working on this game was good.I was under the impression that the game will be released by march third week but due to some real life problems you were not able to do that. .It's Ok man, just don't get demotivated Keep working on the game and release the next episode ASAP. I support you from the bottom of my heart.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes