wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
It looks like we'll have a v0.18.3 released for sometime later. This is the progress log so far on Patreon:

NEW - unlocking unlimited pregnancy for girls with 6 kids!
New code implementing unlimited kids. The new kids will not be tracked, and you don't have to give them names. It will trigger after the birth of her 6th kid.

Main story:
Oliver will talk about his sister Vicky - 5% completed
AirPort - visit manager - 5% completed

Girls:
Girls Screen - add more girls - 10% completed
Anna - unlock unlimited kids - 0% completed
Dora - unlock unlimited kids - 0% completed
Moko - unlock unlimited kids - 0% completed
Rebeca - will have up to 6 kids and unlock unlimited kids - 0% completed
Vote poll for the next girl - 0% completed

BugFix:
Love points of some girls are above 100% - 60% completed
Ema - in one play path, talking with her will not give you option to visit and have sex during the night - 100% completed
Spell and grammar (small fixes) - on going

I wonder what other stuff the dev will include in this release. By manager, that's Millina reappearing in the story (and if she's not careful in the story, her daughter might have a new sibling) And that mansion is about to become rather cramped, if the protagonist continues to go along with his "go forth and multiply" campaign (and there are still some ladies who have yet to become mothers in the story). :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:
:unsure: Is that Millina reappearing or is the visit that the Mc visits manager of airport But I would like to see her daughter :)

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
How to unlock gym trainer? (hanna)... I have the gym and sasha. Visited the gym/office while sasha works but still no trainer unlock? Any idea?
What do you mean unlock Hanna if she's at gym you will have 3 interactions with her and that's end on content for now. If she isn't at gym Sasha will talk to you when she is there about you needing gym trainer, after that Hanna will show up and ask about job

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I have another question. I can complete the girls tasks anytime i like right? they do pertain the the actual Chapters right?
For the most part yes, certain girl tasks are required to move story along like buying Dora dental clinic, making Naomi pregnant, Anna having at least one child these are all required to move into new house if you didn't already move. they won't come off list till they are done

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Oliver will talk about his sister Vicky - 5% completed

odd seeing how he already talks about her :unsure:
If Oli's been in contact with Vicky, he perhaps could convince her to visit the island for a little meeting with the protagonist (the latter could even meet his son Trevor). And have some fun at the same time. ;):whistle:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If Oli's been in contact with Vicky, he perhaps could convince her to visit the island for a little meeting with the protagonist (the latter could even meet his son Trevor). And have some fun at the same time. ;):whistle:
still you posted that Oliver talks to MC about Vicky .. he already does that ... unless it maybe go indepth about the talk he had with Vicky about her and the MC .. :unsure:
which would mean Vicky is having a change of heart when she told the MC she wants nothing more than a kid from him and NO one else will know ... which is also wrong Moko knows :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you need to get 6 million dollars.
work in the spa. go to your office. deliver blue pills. repeat until you have enough money. you should be gaining 1 million dollars per week.
trouble is you have to have the gang and it costs you 250,000 a week also .. so you'll end with close to 7 million before you can buy the mansion ,, then the wait to hear from the Madam ... would put you around 8 to 9 million ... awesome game tho .. so some grinding is fun ... at least you can have sex with some hot babes ... along with that grind :love:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
For the most part yes, certain girl tasks are required to move story along like buying Dora dental clinic, making Naomi pregnant, Anna having at least one child these are all required to move into new house if you didn't already move. they won't come off list till they are done
What if you aren't involved with one or more of these girls, the check is bypassed right?

3.90 star(s) 93 Votes