wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hi guys, when I go to gym Hanna can not touch to me. I can choose only not now. What I can do for that?
Never tried it that way it might lock out her path, as of now you get 3 interactions with her where she touches you after that is goes to not touch me as it's the end of content for now

May 18, 2019
The possible return of Vicky? Hot damn that would be awesome, perhaps she can find a room in our mansion and join the harem, after all Trevor needs a little brother or sister, okay well hes got several but he could always use another.

shawnbali92

Sep 28, 2020
Hi guys, when I go to gym Hanna can not touch to me. I can choose only not now. What I can do for that?
I don't really get what you're trying to say. If I try to guess, are you saying that can you touch Hanna or even more after having a conversation with her? If it is; Sorry to say that, Megalono currently doesn't have any new updates for her yet as of now; but my wild guess is there will be more..but just not sure when is it going to be realized..maybe you can be the good samaritan who propose to Megalono to add in Hanna's storyline in the upcoming update? Will you?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How do I do this?
main story.png
I have played for around 2 weeks since finishing the deal with madam (took 30m+BDSM access), gained citizenship and I have payed 5 million for the house around a bit more than 1 month ago.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How do I do this?
View attachment 3649787
I have played for around 2 weeks since finishing the deal with madam (took 30m+BDSM access), gained citizenship and I have payed 5 million for the house around a bit more than 1 month ago.
Make sure none of girls that will live with you are pregnant. If Anna is with you make sure she invites her parents.

Lorion2k20

Dec 25, 2020
Anybody else got this weird bug where Naomi is only at home on Saturday, Sunday and Monday?

All the other weekdays Moko is telling me she's visting the child on Monday and Friday.

And if I remember right , shouldn't there be a seperat event where she moves in? Only got the one where she visits and tells the MC shes pregnant ands wants to talk alone, with Moko bursting in and dragging Naomi to her room. Or was that the move in event?

Started a fresh save with 0.18.2.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Anybody else got this weird bug where Naomi is only at home on Saturday, Sunday and Monday?

All the other weekdays Moko is telling me she's visting the child on Monday and Friday.

And if I remember right , shouldn't there be a seperat event where she moves in? Only got the one where she visits and tells the MC shes pregnant ands wants to talk alone, with Moko bursting in and dragging Naomi to her room. Or was that the move in event?

Started a fresh save with 0.18.2.
what is meant by that is Naomi ... will be gone from monday to friday .. so basically she's there Sat& Sun .. from what i've been told ... and i mentioned that before ... it's just worded incorrectly ...

Reactions: wookie ookie
3.90 star(s) 92 Votes