• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Simple Days [v0.18.1] [Mega Lono] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,09 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,09 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zwxhvyz310

Nov 21, 2023
On v0.18.1, another month went by but Theodora hasn't shown up on the map. I don't remember if I ever had the conversation with her to leave her husband. I have 1 child with her.

Did I miss the trigger somehow?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
On v0.18.1, another month went by but Theodora hasn't shown up on the map. I don't remember if I ever had the conversation with her to leave her husband. I have 1 child with her.

You can have two with her. The trigger is to call her. You go to her house and help her with paperwork and bang her in bed while her husband sleeps. Just do it on the 9th of the month.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
You can have two with her. The trigger is to call her. You go to her house and help her with paperwork and bang her in bed while her husband sleeps. Just do it on the 9th of the month.
I did that scene but didn't cum in her. So I have 1 kid with her. Now nothing is happening I can't call her and she is not on the map.

Jun 13, 2021

Trigger she call spa Office she doesn't leave husband until second child

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So v0.18.1 was a continuation to the stories of Teodora and Tristy. The former can have a sexy time with the protagonist freely now, if a certain choice was made (at least Roland hasn't caught them doing it since last time) and the latter's moved to the mansion and can potentially become a mother in due time. Would be nice to see her in her b-day suit though. Same with Ema and Betty. And it'd be interesting to see which girls will receive content in an upcoming update. At least Teodora will, courtesy of the Patreon's highest tiers.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I did that scene but didn't cum in her. So I have 1 kid with her. Now nothing is happening I can't call her and she is not on the map.
Yeah you need to cum in her and knock her up again in that scene, as well tell her you love her before.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah you need to cum in her and knock her up again in that scene, as well tell her you love her before.
Pretty sure i did all of that sans knocking her up because at the time that event was a one time affair and off synch from her ovu day.
Kinda sucks to be locked out of the new content due to it.

Eh after looking at the files i found a work around i think.
Just set Teodora's Ovul Day to whatever's closest and queue up the console and do Jump ch_theodora_plot_husband1

Letting this play out as the home computer is atleast now saying "wait for teodora to not be pregnant"

Well found the bug. Teodora was stuck infinitely pregnant at 699 days without announcing.
Forced her to announce and give birth by manually triggering the scenes with
Jump ch_teodora_visit_pregn playing that scene out and then Jump ch_teodora_birth

Now to see if i can get her to show up on map.

okay last part of unfucking this is
Jump ch_teodora_chat_fastfood

...god damn.

Last edited:

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Is the bug with the saves still not fixed ?
still asking me for old save before I moved to the new house, that will take me so much back in the game.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
seriously need ema night visits! be a call back to the first scene with her, MC goes into room in the night, with her little eye mask on sleeping face down, and he comes in and eats her out, before climbing up on top of her, and prone boning her like becca, whispering in her ear about wanting to knock her up again.

3.80 star(s) 91 Votes