Ohvidente

Formerly 'Why call me a troll?'
Feb 20, 2024
She only appeared pregnant when I finalized the agreement, after 2 years of cumming in her hahaha

1713064022424.png

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
how come? its not how does it get put on this site? I want to try to request they update but I don't know how
Either a paid supporter leaks it here or the developer releases it here. Usually it takes 2-4 weeks after it is released to supporters for it to come here. Patreon and Subscribe Star has levels, The higher levels get it first and lowest last. Then those that do not pay for it finally get it. Hell some developers only release every 6 months or more.

L0key

Oct 28, 2021
Either a paid supporter leaks it here or the developer releases it here. Usually it takes 2-4 weeks after it is released to supporters for it to come here. Patreon and Subscribe Star has levels, The higher levels get it first and lowest last. Then those that do not pay for it finally get it. Hell some developers only release every 6 months or more.
yeah I know how patreon and subscribestar works theres alot of games I play by different developers that I want to support but my finances are too inconsistent to pledge monthly support as Im a temp worker so some months I get paid and some I don't so I come here

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
yeah I know how patreon and subscribestar works theres alot of games I play by different developers that I want to support but my finances are too inconsistent to pledge monthly support as Im a temp worker so some months I get paid and some I don't so I come here
I understand. I live on a fixed income. I support just a few at the lowest tier possible and also hope they release them to Steam where I can buy 1 game a month.

L0key

Oct 28, 2021
I understand. I live on a fixed income. I support just a few at the lowest tier possible and also hope they release them to Steam where I can buy 1 game a month.
yeah buying is a good option for completed games but not for ones In development would be cool to have a cloud service for a bunch of different devs to publish their games to so players can play all their favorite games for one flat fee and devs don't have to worry about all the different websites different rules

Ohvidente

Formerly 'Why call me a troll?'
Feb 20, 2024
I downloaded a mod, I'm discovering some codes like modifying the number of children, money, pregnancy, level of love, I still haven't found how to modify the relationship and the pills.

3.90 star(s) 92 Votes