KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
[Your user]/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/[UNIQUE NUMBER]/[PATH to game]/options.sol
remove it. (dont remove save.sol). If this dont help, then i dont know what will. try search trough thread.
This problem happen when you choose language. Developers broke it. I dont know when they did that since i play only english version. BTW my mod also works with english version only
I have deinstalled it and reinstalled but this screen is still one, and there is no a savefolder.

tcast

May 15, 2018
I have deinstalled it and reinstalled but this screen is still one, and there is no a savefolder.
it should be there somewhere. if you run this game at least once and go pass 1st day or change any option, folder will be created. I cant help you for sure, since i'm on linux but macromedia flash folder is always created in your user location.Like Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/ there it make a folder with unique name(a mix of numbers and letters) and then there will be same folder structure as your file location.

Reactions: lolnok

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
it should be there somewhere. if you run this game at least once and go pass 1st day or change any option, folder will be created. I cant help you for sure, since i'm on linux but macromedia flash folder is always created in your user location.Like Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/ there it make a folder with unique name(a mix of numbers and letters) and then there will be same folder structure as your file location.
Hmm Win10, but i dont found it.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
Ok, heres some changes i managed to do so far. Btw i found a way to expand dialog base.

- Starting bonus selection now 20sp/100rep/10000$ instead of 3sp/10rep/1000$
- Base start money increased to 5000$
- Main Character now starts with all stat at 10, more health and stamina
- Some misc characters stats increased (including Alice)
- Alice now start with 60 dignity
- Male characters skin color now unlimited (4 types before 10+ now, including orcs, fury, dark elves etc..)
- You can now seduce Alice after flirt (her dignity should be dropped to 35 at least)
- Room daily cost halved
- Shower sex scene have now an option to repeat or summon your male teammates after you done
- Shower wall that was blocking the view is now removed
- Shop scene now have more animations in front of mirrors
- Reception girl can now be forced to entertain waitng clients in "how things going" menu
- Male character sit on throne now open event helper and cheat menu.
- Event helper so far include NY event starter and character NY roles select screen skip (not sure if it works, have not progressed that far on my test run)
- Cheat menu is just a mockup (nothing works, just page navigation)
- Bartender event "Fire drink" can now be repeated until Alice is kidnaped (cost money like in first run)
- Eva event happen almost every time at beginning (huge chance)
- Gym dialog progress with instructor tested (only a mockup "seduce instructor" for FC, nothing happens so far )
- Gym sex scene animations temporarily included in Gloryhole sequence
- Some test buttons with photo mode to shot during "engage" sequence
- Game Character generator now can create girls with tit size 1-5 (was only 2-4 before)
- game window expanded vertically for some pixels in attempt to shift bottom bar

New bugs most likely will appear due to my mistakes or engine limitations i wrote before

Thats all I've done in 3 days (+1 day skipped)
Now i write all this and realize how much editing this game consumed me.

View attachment 262295 View attachment 262296 View attachment 262297 View attachment 262298 View attachment 262299

oh... heres the link to download:
Any chance for apk version?

James Jones

Dec 2, 2017
Ok, heres some changes i managed to do so far. Btw i found a way to expand dialog base.

- Starting bonus selection now 20sp/100rep/10000$ instead of 3sp/10rep/1000$
- Base start money increased to 5000$
- Main Character now starts with all stat at 10, more health and stamina
- Some misc characters stats increased (including Alice)
- Alice now start with 60 dignity
- Male characters skin color now unlimited (4 types before 10+ now, including orcs, fury, dark elves etc..)
- You can now seduce Alice after flirt (her dignity should be dropped to 35 at least)
- Room daily cost halved
- Shower sex scene have now an option to repeat or summon your male teammates after you done
- Shower wall that was blocking the view is now removed
- Shop scene now have more animations in front of mirrors
- Reception girl can now be forced to entertain waitng clients in "how things going" menu
- Male character sit on throne now open event helper and cheat menu.
- Event helper so far include NY event starter and character NY roles select screen skip (not sure if it works, have not progressed that far on my test run)
- Cheat menu is just a mockup (nothing works, just page navigation)
- Bartender event "Fire drink" can now be repeated until Alice is kidnaped (cost money like in first run)
- Eva event happen almost every time at beginning (huge chance)
- Gym dialog progress with instructor tested (only a mockup "seduce instructor" for FC, nothing happens so far )
- Gym sex scene animations temporarily included in Gloryhole sequence
- Some test buttons with photo mode to shot during "engage" sequence
- Game Character generator now can create girls with tit size 1-5 (was only 2-4 before)
- game window expanded vertically for some pixels in attempt to shift bottom bar

New bugs most likely will appear due to my mistakes or engine limitations i wrote before

Thats all I've done in 3 days (+1 day skipped)
Now i write all this and realize how much editing this game consumed me.

View attachment 262295 View attachment 262296 View attachment 262297 View attachment 262298 View attachment 262299

oh... heres the link to download:
I used the mega link to download the mod, but when I tried to open it, it gave me an error that the application is damaged, but it appears that others aren't having this issue. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
fantastic tcast, I hope you continue with more modding of simbro. I love this game but the idiot developer stopped working on it and Alice is still not finished.

Reactions: Artix0

tcast

May 15, 2018
So if somebody here has decided to "pick up" this game and develop it further, does that mean it's stil abandoned?
If you'r talking about my mod, I try only to repair/workaround broken stuff, unlock something thats already there but disabled, tweak a little bit and make this game less grindy.
I dont want to continue working on this on a regular basis
so yes, its still abandoned

salking

Mar 24, 2018
If that's so, do you think you could take a look at the glory hole room?
In your modded version, entering the glory hole room with a girl in it, shows it as empty.
Peeking on a normal room from the reception and then going to it that way does show it.

tcast

May 15, 2018
If that's so, do you think you could take a look at the glory hole room?
In your modded version, entering the glory hole room with a girl in it, shows it as empty.
Peeking on a normal room from the reception and then going to it that way does show it.
its not in my mod version, its like that since original 2.7b

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
So it's just bug fixes then? I'm totally fine with that.

In fact, apart from the xmas one, I think there's another one involving Hitomi. Every time I ask her to work a shift as soon as I peek on her and the client the game freezes.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I still remember one of the older "proper" releases that had bug that made impossible to progress in Alice romance (after date, all dialogue would be missing at some point, literaly blocking the progress).

gonomon

Donor
Dec 25, 2018
he is still getting 1.7k+ every month even though he is not posting anything for months. I feel really bad that this game is abandoned but also the money they earn by slacking off.

Reactions: G365

Nanna303

Apr 4, 2019
hey tcast thx for your work

and for everyone that 've not known yet
you can use the Cheat "SPONGEBOB" to edit everything ,character/body/stats/Dignity of Alice , bla bla bla
* edit in orginal game folder/ or swf file ( old version such as 2.6a )
then copy your save file to replace the one that created from tcast's swf version

NICE !!! ... /salute tcast

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes