seden

Aug 22, 2016
Another bug, after putting someone to guard a zone, if removing it, the zone is locked (no action out of menu).

Do not know how they could release as it is, added content without test ?

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Another bug, after putting someone to guard a zone, if removing it, the zone is locked (no action out of menu).

Do not know how they could release as it is, added content without test ?
They had to from the pressure 0f people wanting a update out. Fair play to them they got it out. Normally the patch fixes the probems.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, does anybody know where the saves are located, considering I'm using Windows 10?
After playing it a lot, I would like to edit the saves but I have no idea where they are. :winkytongue:

aldhor

May 4, 2017
Hey guys, does anybody know where the saves are located, considering I'm using Windows 10?
After playing it a lot, I would like to edit the saves but I have no idea where they are. :winkytongue:
C:\Users\[YOUR_USER]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[RANDOM]\localhost\[PATH_TO_GAME_DIR]\simbro.exe\

There're max 3 files (options.sol, slot_0.sol, slot_1.sol and slot_3.sol)

Reactions: Tholio

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Is it me or is this just really really bugged ? Iwe started 2 games now in 5 minutes and both times gotten stuck.
1 time i go to gym theres no way to leave it again after.
2nd time i go to hospital, when i leave theres no way to scroll back to first map :\

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is it me or is this just really really bugged ? Iwe started 2 games now in 5 minutes and both times gotten stuck.
1 time i go to gym theres no way to leave it again after.
2nd time i go to hospital, when i leave theres no way to scroll back to first map :\
really bugged

Fajter

Oct 8, 2017
I played this game a few versions back and it was pretty cool, I liked it. Definitely nowhere near as buggy, broken and an unplayable mess as it has become right now.

What the hell happened with this game?

pirollo

May 2, 2017
One of the worst release ever..
They fixed bugs?
Seems more that they added new bugs, making unplayable this game.
They ruined also what was good on the previous version..
Seems to me that they did a release most for looking at work than else...

totally a waste of time..

akuma tenshi

Jun 4, 2017
Shit 13k per month ? In before 'Breeding Season/Cloud Meadow' shitstorm... :D
I know that you have posted this in 2016 :coldsweat:,but if you didnt know their is this game like breeding season you can check it out (BreedersOfTheNephelym) in patreon .o_O

akuma tenshi

Jun 4, 2017
well every update they bring something new like charecter place events.. But now they just painted shop and added 2 scenes.. And btw they promised more this update and this update took longer then others... Is like they make 13k so make for it i think it will fall of like breeding season
I know that you have posted this in 2016 :coldsweat:,but if you didnt know their is this game like breeding season you can check it out (BreedersOfTheNephelym) in patreon .o_O

Radio4ctive

Jul 5, 2017
Over year ago simbro earn over 15 k $ per mounth, idk what they do with this all money. At 5 k they promise to hire a new member to help, but after that every next update was only worse. Now after 5 month of waiting we get another mess update. Most of the new content it's a bugs. And i don't fck know why there is a sci-fi bullshit content in the game. Android in the basment and sci-fi looking rooms, this is out of place. Idk what went wrong. And yes this smells like Breeding Season, it's a shame because concept of the game is good and i really liked this game before but developers are bunch of monkeys.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes