macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I know these, but most of them will go nowhere, i'm talking about a mod that fixes simbro (don't know if someone could receive money in patreon for it) or doing a game with the exactly same concept as simbro but with a bigger team at least.
well i guess the devs will scream like crazy if someone do that. as they didnt sound to care about the game fixes, but not about the money

yinlotus

May 14, 2017
Okay I thought the lots of month developing worth something, they even said they rewite lots of codes... I know i'm naive, but I thought it won't be as much bug as in the previous version, but of course... nope!
Just look at this: (own video, just for proof).
As you can see, the game gives me the text about unlock the west part, so this is really the very beginning of the game, so you won't need play much to find these fabulous little gifts :D
Pathetic....
I have the same issue. The game is unplayable since you cant even use the slums after you get access to the west side. I suppose there are a few limited things you could do to recruit on a male playthrough but as a female you will only ever have yourself and Secretary Mc.Onlysuckscock.

Nick Dick

Jul 11, 2017
I have the same issue. The game is unplayable since you cant even use the slums after you get access to the west side. I suppose there are a few limited things you could do to recruit on a male playthrough but as a female you will only ever have yourself and Secretary Mc.Onlysuckscock.
I love how they call it west but usually north is always up and therefore its east side u unlock at the start.. Not west..

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I really try to not make part of the hate train, but letting the west part still being acessible while still bugged can test a man's patience

Is Unity a good engine for these kind of games? Maybe it's time to do some research and refine my humble coding skills

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The code is a mess, at least they got their shit together and are rewritten it, i think a update with bugfixes it's better than a bug mess with a new feature that does not work, they should release a new feature patch only every two or three months and a bugfix patch with frequency...

Now, what really makes me mad about these guys is how they still didn't increase their team, and how they like to live with the unreal promises of a stable update with a new feature every month when they have a small team, that's impossible and you guys too should stop expecting that much.
Unfortunately, I draw as a psycho with shit instead of hands, so people will probably kill themselves rather than will play my game :)

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I really try to not make part of the hate train, but letting the west part still being acessible while still bugged can test a man's patience

Is Unity a good engine for these kind of games? Maybe it's time to do some research and refine my humble coding skills
Actually you can do anything with big enough engine (like Unity), more important is your language skills

Reactions: K.Leoric

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
honestly.. porting this to Unity will be a waste. that (imho) litteraly an phone game or soemthing. porting it to android tablett or else is ok, but on Unity.. what a waste

a ren'py at the limit, but definitly not Unity

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Unfortunately, I draw as a psycho with shit instead of hands, so people will probably kill themselves rather than will play my game :)
Simbro team did not made the art for this game, it was shared by a user in LegendofKrystal forums, i think they only improved it

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
honestly.. porting this to Unity will be a waste. that (imho) litteraly an phone game or soemthing. porting it to android tablett or else is ok, but on Unity.. what a waste

Great advice, thanks

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
if you use the program "Cheat Engine", then many things will be available. Alice from the first day can work in a brothel and participate in parties. (it was available in earlier versions 2.5, 2.4, etc.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

Yes, Unity can do much more. But it is possible :D

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Is west side always open in first day or it's a bug? Can't take the slums with just Alice and MC, and if the beauty check fails at the bar you get first day without a whore

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017

as long as the coder knows what they are doing Unity is good for all kinds of games, but there are some additional engines that can be bought for unity that allow to make such a game more easily.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Gone to gym = no way to get out, two button, the menu (quit) or the "point" who has no effect.

As its the start of the game, guess Ill start anew :/

The game still miss a user save feature.
As to engine change, why ? What would be the benefits ?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes