Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
Just found this and noticed that there are still updates going on. Excellent! I will look forward for this. :D Loved the first simbro though it was jank.

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
I'm glad that someone works on that awesome game but every updates supposed to be on the list of last updates on this site to everyone can spot that

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I'm glad that someone works on that awesome game but every updates supposed to be on the list of last updates on this site to everyone can spot that
Ty!, but i want keep this thread here because i do this for fun when i dont have other games to play :p.

and because i hate find in the update list, games with a heavy lack of content :D

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
cool, atleast someone is trying to revive it, wonder what truly happened to the original
From what I remember, the coding got all jumbled up and the game was buggy AF, and they got tired of trying to fix all the bugs, and the game was just screwed, so they just abandoned the project.
That is, of course, just what I read here and there. Not sure if there's any truth to that. lol

• Sad
Reactions: vaaf and lostlust

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Bit of a necro but I just noticed that the Patreon is STILL going, they get £188 a month despite not releasing anything for 5-6 years, not a lot of money but it's still kind of obscene that it's just been left there and not one of the devs have even said why they abandoned it or anything, heck not even an official abandonment just leaving it to sit and suck money from poor saps who I can only assume just haven't realized they're still donating.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Bit of a necro but I just noticed that the Patreon is STILL going, they get £188 a month despite not releasing anything for 5-6 years, not a lot of money but it's still kind of obscene that it's just been left there and not one of the devs have even said why they abandoned it or anything, heck not even an official abandonment just leaving it to sit and suck money from poor saps who I can only assume just haven't realized they're still donating.
You're talking about the older version, and not this newer version from different devs, I would assume.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes