Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ecil

Dec 21, 2017
The Alice corruption system was so nice, could be great of we had something like:

-Sex partner corruption: she fucks you and no one else

-Wife: marry her.

-Slutty: becoming a new brothel slut.

-Desperate: offers herself as a slut for blowjobs only if you dont have enough money, and she keeps loosing her dignity by giving blowjobs that she becomes just another slut.

Slutty and desperate corruption:

-she does blowjobs animations to the waiting clients, might get gangbanged aswel.

-the thugs will have the choice to fuck her to just go away.

-the special event thugs will rape her vagina in raw, not just her anus.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
The Alice corruption system was so nice, could be great of we had something like:
I was also thinking that Alice's natural progression in the main story would lead to something similar.

-Wife: she fucks you and no one else / marry her.

-Slutty: becoming a new slut.

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
Does the new game have the body graphic of old game ? because the ones in spoiler pic are simply teribble...

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
new update?
not at the moment. i am just updating my progress log.

i will upload a new version when i add some new playable content, actually i only did other tecnicall stuff.

Does the new game have the body graphic of old game ? because the ones in spoiler pic are simply teribble...
the base assets are the same as the originals, only that I have changed a some proportions and positioning like female legs
I can't do anything if you don't like it, I'll continue with the current style :(

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
If there are all the originals (body models/parts/proportions) that were in the old game and you can as a player use them thats fine, if they were changed "proportions" to "overweight karens" then thats a big no

• Sad
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Is there anyway I can support this project? I was a big fan of the original, sad to see it turn out the way it did.
in a future i will ask if someone want to collaborate with some art/background and recollecting all dialogs of the game. but rigth now i need start to make basic animations for put in the scenes. mmm lets say i want have my engine on weels for only add the sexy stuff

Reactions: vaaf

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Damn this is dead
it`s summer, so i am a bit far away of my fap station XD. so, no much advance.

about android i has answered it. i will try generate apks when publish the firts alpha.

dude if you add bestality you are a legend i know it dosent even make sense but i just guessed from your profile pic though
well you are rigth but not for this game :p, my next project will have

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
well since beastiality is one of these fantasy fetish not everyone can digest, i preffer keep it away, but as i said, I really want to make a other game that focuses on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenMeanie
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes