Leafcat

Dec 11, 2017
It really has been updated this time, but their are only 16 patrons, so unless one of them is on here we're going to have to wait.

Reactions: Jackqw

treos

Oct 19, 2017
the "quit" function is under construction? really? o_O i've never seen that happen with a game before. i had to hit the windows key then right-click > close to exit the game.

and there's really not much to the game yet at all.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Looks like they started a rewrite of the project and abandoned this one. Its now called Siluman Chronicle Zero...

Siluman

[Monster Girl Lover]
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
ah hello there.
you can go to our patreon page or here

we also start a new RPG Maker project to retrain ourself from the basic,
Hope you will take a look and maybe like it.

Will try to make a thread as the project is near finished.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Either I downloaded the wrong game or there is a lot unfinished still. If you go to the shop, you just can't do anything, and considering I see no way to save then essentially you have to restart the game over. Game is interesting, but still needs polish.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
great game idea! but problem with Shop...there is no way to save...and is it possible to get new monstergirls?

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
can u guys save? i mean, i didnt find the leave button for the shop, so i had to close the game, but i didnt find the save button aswell so, i started from begining, gladly i only had a few minutes worth in it, now i would like to keep playing, but there are so many bugs and no way to save that i am afraid to continue

can u guys recomend anything similar pls? i am really digging this monstergirl clicker breeder thing

treos

Oct 19, 2017
"completed"

except no...it isn't lol the options menu is STILL "under construction"! that means this game is NOT completed!

edit: no save function

options menu is "Under Construction

shop is broken... likely to name a few of many problems with this broken and unfinished (abandoned?) mislabeled game.

@Ryahn: please don't mark a thread for a game like this as "completed" when the game is, in fact, broken, unfinished, and seemingly abandoned.

Reactions: Fidzius