• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
36466_zsn9vzR.png
Overview:
In a Nutshell what we make is a clicker game, it will be incorporated with evolutions and buildings facilities you need to advance the stories. In the further development we will add some system like Status, Battle, Alchemy, Romance, etc. is our framework of what will be done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2018-07-12
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.90
Language: English
Genre:
How to play:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - -

evolution.png HScene.png Inventory.png main+game.png vy1uQ50k6SPGdR7zCVKqXntNOeINbGqBNOXoC5EEpRRCzjEQ8O0FbvVGrDl_-tsT.png

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
shame there is no automation clicks are clicks, gets really slow.

Seems there is only 1 H-scene (with snakegirl)unless i clicked to fast

Last edited:

Stathos

Jun 26, 2017
So, I downloaded this. Wasn't my cup of tea, but more power to them. I tried to delete the folder, but there is a 17mb file titled ဨ葠눢✒랣∔梉簓᥌鬍� that I have no administrative control over, and denied every attempt to delete it.

twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
From the description, looks like a Breeding Season-type monstergirl game, which is going to be sick if you manage to do it properly!

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
From the description, looks like a Breeding Season-type monstergirl game, which is going to be sick if you manage to do it properly!
'
which kind of sick are you talking about? the good kind of sick or the bad kind of sick? just asking for clarification.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
where is this game you are referencing
Breeding season was making $42k per month until it went tits up and died. You can still find old versions of it in places but it doesn't have much and its never going to have more.

Reactions: ponyguy