4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Nov 25, 2021
the names on tombstones XD as an italian i can only compliment! and of course i'll follow this game 'cause is intresting if u are in gay stuff, still not unlock 2nd and last scenes that are in the preview

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I liked what I saw I hope we can get a bed to rest in after getting beaten up. also, I really hope they add sexy moaning female sounds would be fine for me. I am looking forward to the next update.:love:

Reactions: Sil.waw

Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
The only gay I like is trap/femboy (receiving end) x male (or trap/femboy x trap/femboy), is the content mostly this or non trap/femboy gay sex is much more prominent?
From the previews it looks like the long haired blonde boy is the MC with the most scenes. So I suppose it depends on if he meets your femboy standards or not.

Reactions: errte13

Sil.waw

Mar 8, 2020
the names on tombstones XD as an italian i can only compliment! and of course i'll follow this game 'cause is intresting if u are in gay stuff, still not unlock 2nd and last scenes that are in the preview
For the last scene you need to:
- don't submit to Monzio
-Failing to escape/hide at the sawmill
- talk to Guma (the red-haired boy in the farm)

Reactions: nappathebest220510

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Also holy crap a good femboy game those are rare i will be following and watching this one(mainly because its one of my favorite fetishes)

tuske

May 23, 2017
So, content ends when you get the 200 coins from the bunny boy to buy the iron, or do I miss something?

Sil.waw

Mar 8, 2020
So, content ends when you get the 200 coins from the bunny boy to buy the iron, or do I miss something?
Once you have the iron, you can go and forge your own dagger, then there is a mini-game in the arena.

tuske

May 23, 2017
Once you have the iron, you can go and forge your own dagger, then there is a mini-game in the arena.
I can´t buy the iron. I don´t get money from the dude in the saw mill or the mayor. So with the money from bunny boy I end up with 245 coins, just 5 coins short to buy the iron... Guess I found a bug.
Are there any good scenes after I buy the iron, or can I just wait for the next update to restart?

Reactions: Alxyen

Sil.waw

Mar 8, 2020
I can´t buy the iron. I don´t get money from the dude in the saw mill or the mayor. So with the money from bunny boy I end up with 245 coins, just 5 coins short to buy the iron... Guess I found a bug.
Are there any good scenes after I buy the iron, or can I just wait for the next update to restart?
Look inside the houses, there should be various hidden chests.
Did you talk to the old man at the graveyard?

Last edited:

tuske

May 23, 2017
Look inside the houses, there should be various hidden chests.
Did you talk to the old man at the graveyard?
Hm, I did only find one cheast on the farm, thought I can´t enter the other houses but my own. I´ll give it a try, thx mate.

Reactions: Sil.waw
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes