RPGM - Abandoned - Silberhorn [v0.1] [Silberhorn Team]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Fyfffygbn

its a great game with alot of potensal i would love to see it grow its art is top notch and story is as i heard will have many routes and diffrent ends sceans and shit like that it might take a while to update but the creator is very nice trust me i talked with him
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kiDRetadoR

Taiyo is such a cutie, I've known him before I started playing this game but as soon as I saw him on the site I was like, huh..
    Anyways, for the demo I'd say it has quite a bit of potential.
    I'd have to say, things that could improve for the future are the way dialogues work. It's slightly bothersome, because you need to press the key a couple times before the dialogue advances, it's not a smooth transition
    Another thing I noticed is, in the Quests tab, the description of the quests sometimes get cut which makes reading what the quest is supposed to be about a little problematic, but I'd imagine these could get fixed rather easily
    Last but not least, it'd be appreciated if there was a load button in the in-game menu when you press X, there's way too many games out there that do not have a load button in the menu and it makes it a little bit bothersome, as you'd have to go back to main menu, press continue and load your savefile from there.

The art is pretty nice though, I enjoyed the scenes and the dialogue for them wasn't bad thus far. Although I have to say, I don't know if it's because I didn't explore enough or it's bugged but I couldn't find some of the scenes that are shown in the preview, to be precise, the scene with the slime - the incubi scene and the scene with the PC getting gangbanged.

There was also a bug where you wanted to go to the screaming forest, I bought the hackaxe (I'm not sure if the name is correct but you understand me) from the shop and tried to cut the log that was blocking the path to there but it never actually worked.

All in all, I look forward for the next updates of this game. Keep up the good work!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

MRO900

For v0.1 this game has a lot of potential and is pretty fun. There is about an hour of gameplay and some good sex scenes. Some things holding this game back is that there is no sex sound effects or repeatble sex scenes, but this is an easy fix for future builds.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

P01A10

The art is not bad and I don't mind the writing, seems to be a good start interested to see where this one goes. don't have anything else to say just fluffing up the character count so that i can post lol.