• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
The music in this game is making me laugh, lol. Going to have to mute it or drastically turn it down. Other than that, renders seem good so far and the story is alright.

What do the rest of you think of the music?
Click on the iPhone in the upper left hand of the screen then click the Music app and adjust the sound settings.

The phone takes pictures, has a map app, a photo app for viewing the pictures you took, etc...

Last edited:

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
The sounds effects during the "box" scene are what really got me, lol.

"I'm gonna cum on your dick!"

*not a penis is present*
Couldn't have, there's only 2 women in that scene, no men present. I think you heard something else... I have the video if you'd like a copy.

May 5, 2017
The audio is an interesting touch, though I feel like it may have been ripped from someone else's work(easily found on parts of reddit), rather than hired specifically for this game.

No makeup shouldn't make the person look like a corpse, hopefully that improves in future iterations.
Dude i don't mean to be rude but he has at least tried to dev a game which you didn't or even u did i don't know maybe but.....give him some credit.I one gave my 100% to a game i wanted to make but life is real tough .....i wish money grew lie population grows huh:teary:
Anyway he has been already criticised enough ......it will be harrd for him to cope with specially he is a newbie,i don't mean to offend you i direct this post to all who just spits like without care(heavy word i know but deal with it and sorry)

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
nvm me. I had 0.09 and 0.2 in my folder dir and thought 0.09 was the newest. These number namings confusing sometimes.

Last edited:

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Dude i don't mean to be rude but he has at least tried to dev a game which you didn't or even u did i don't know maybe but.....give him some credit.I one gave my 100% to a game i wanted to make but life is real tough .....i wish money grew lie population grows huh:teary:
Anyway he has been already criticised enough ......it will be harrd for him to cope with specially he is a newbie,i don't mean to offend you i direct this post to all who just spits like without care(heavy word i know but deal with it and sorry)
Might want to read the dev's reply to my post you quoted which the dev gave the sources for where the audio was acquired from as well as commenting on the character's photoshop experience.

I'll give credit where its due, and the audio is not the dev's original works as stated by the dev that it was acquired from a shared sound site.

If the dev can't cope with criticism, regardless of experience in the field, their projects won't improve. If they don't improve and create something that caters to more than themselves, they won't gain any growth in this industry. This isn't a new field where there's no expectations, there is a lot of competition, and they take criticisms and improve as quickly as they can.

What I critiqued was something the dev could clarify and easily improve on, which the dev did. This was hardly worth pointing out to defend the developer from, and was far from being spiteful.

Reactions: XeroCider

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Couldn't have, there's only 2 women in that scene, no men present. I think you heard something else... I have the video if you'd like a copy.
I know that's why it's so damn funny :p. Let the entire scene play and you'll hear it for yourself man, lol. I am not making this up. Check it for yourself. The audio is only like a minute or two long.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
It's probably because i'm older but as soon as I saw the MC this came to my mind... Alteredbeast.gif

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Found some sort of bug, if you hit the phone during the scene with Ema in the jacuzzi and hit the calendar and just hit done planning you'll get the brest massage scene with the brother until you close the phone again. Or something like that.

Reactions: pystudios

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
It's probably because i'm older but as soon as I saw the MC this came to my mind... View attachment 50833
Yeah, sort of the same reaction from me, too bad this game didn't make me rise from my pants. The MC was kind of a total turn off for me. And the two women bathing in Star Wars Blue Milk didn't really do anything for me either.

215303j

I did quite like the game.

The progression is fast and there are some plot holes, but at least it doesn't give you blue balls like most games where you have to wait until v.0.20 before there is any relevant action.

The only thing I didn't like, is the waiting during the sex scenes (the "one click and it progresses automatically" mechanism), because I play with sound turned off and watching a static picture for a minute or so is a bit boring. I would prefer one click per picture / text box. Maybe there is a way to make this optional. The workaround that I have found was that switching from fullscreen to window advances the scene by one picture, but it's nowhere near ideal.

I also wonder if there is a pure incest path in the game, or if that's not possible. I believe that at present it's not possible, but it could be a way to introduce meaningful choice to the game. At the moment, it doesn't feel like the choices you make with the other girls are relevant beyond seeing lesbian content (or not), but there should in my opinion be a "reward" like pure ending vs. harem ending.

It might also be fun to include the very reluctant mom at a later stage.

Reactions: pystudios

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Found some sort of bug, if you hit the phone during the scene with Ema in the jacuzzi and hit the calendar and just hit done planning you'll get the brest massage scene with the brother until you close the phone again. Or something like that.
Yes it should open the day planner skipping to the mini-game but closing the phone does close the mini-game. I had turned it off but in this version I have it back on for testing purposes. Not sure how or if I want to fix it. I may end up turning it back off.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I did quite like the game.

The progression is fast and there are some plot holes, but at least it doesn't give you blue balls like most games where you have to wait until v.0.20 before there is any relevant action.

The only thing I didn't like, is the waiting during the sex scenes (the "one click and it progresses automatically" mechanism), because I play with sound turned off and watching a static picture for a minute or so is a bit boring. I would prefer one click per picture / text box. Maybe there is a way to make this optional. The workaround that I have found was that switching from fullscreen to window advances the scene by one picture, but it's nowhere near ideal.

I also wonder if there is a pure incest path in the game, or if that's not possible. I believe that at present it's not possible, but it could be a way to introduce meaningful choice to the game. At the moment, it doesn't feel like the choices you make with the other girls are relevant beyond seeing lesbian content (or not), but there should in my opinion be a "reward" like pure ending vs. harem ending.

It might also be fun to include the very reluctant mom at a later stage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I know that's why it's so damn funny :p. Let the entire scene play and you'll hear it for yourself man, lol. I am not making this up. Check it for yourself. The audio is only like a minute or two long.
I'll watch the video again, it's two English girls as Ema has an accent and I couldn't find one with just 1 playing her part so that may be throwing you off.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Has anyone learned anything from the game like Ema's character and her nephew being so inbred they share 44% of their DNA and are closer to siblings than aunt and nephew? Or does the storytelling matter? I knew they would hookup and sure enough they did at the end of the season. I think he ends up killing her according to the prophecy... Mental illness is suppose to be a side effect from many generations of inbreeding, her father was the insane King and slain for his madness. Now she's showing signs of madness having whole families executed by not leaving an heir.
I ramble and may be the only one here who watches the show. lol

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I got an error during the conversation with Ema in the jacuzzi.
Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 10.10.38 AM.png
TypeError: %o format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

I chose ignore and it seems to be fine. The conversation continues with Shelly mentioning Cleopatra.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I got an error during the conversation with Ema in the jacuzzi.
View attachment 51178
TypeError: %o format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

I chose ignore and it seems to be fine. The conversation continues with Shelly mentioning Cleopatra.
So it must be an OS X only problem, No one running Windows or Linux has mentioned this bug but I have a fix coming up for you.

For OS X users
Download attached file, right click app and view contents, drill down to the following directory Sibling_Primacy.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\ drag file here and unzip replacing scripts.rpa file

For Windows users if you have this bug download to game\game directory and unzip replacing scripts.rpa file.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes