• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes
D

Deleted member 308859

God, the MC roided body is horryfing. The sis model is good tho

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Uhuh.... :RarePepe:
There is no naming protocol, like Microsoft went from Windows 8 to Windows 10 skipping Windows 9, I can chose to go from 0.09 to 0.1 and not 0.10 since from that point I will move linear to 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 and if need be 0.4 chapter B????
The only thing that is common is major updates are whole numbers like 1.0 so if I was at 1.3 and did a major update I would call it 2.0.

Personally, I prefer a build number in hexadecimal (e.g 11BCF), this should be incremented very regularly. And then for customers a simple 3 digit version number, i.e. 1.1.3.

1.2.3 (11BCF) <- Build number, should correspond with a revision in source control
^ ^ ^
| | |
| | +--- Minor bugs, spelling mistakes, etc.
| +----- Minor features, major bug fixes, etc.
+------- Major version, UX changes, file format changes, etc.

Last edited:

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
is there a footjob scene?
Yes and it's animated, My first attempt and the mouth may move a bit more than I wanted so I may redo it in the future. It took me 6 hours to render the animation on my 9 year old MacPro so it'll be a minute for me to redo. The handjob scene with excessive head movement is priority for redoing. Hopefully I can get some Patreon support and upgrade my equipment to speed up renders as I hope to have many more animations, especially footjobs from the other characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: zack1999
U

User_10739

Thanks @jezeru for the links, OP updated and will add mirrors as soon as I can get them uploaded.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Damn, seems promising but why use GoFile as your primary uploading place? Currently the worst file host site i've seen so i cant figure out why people use it.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Short game but deserve a like!
It may seem short if you don't use the sound/automated advance scenes...
Those took some watching over and over, making changes to the timing to get the flash climaxes in sync.
Or if you used a previous save, changes were made mostly to the mini-game.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
The music in this game is making me laugh, lol. Going to have to mute it or drastically turn it down. Other than that, renders seem good so far and the story is alright.

What do the rest of you think of the music?

Reactions: pystudios
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes