4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Najalah the end of story content in this version?

Edit: So i downloaded and installed the gallery unlocker and it does appear I've done everything storwise, but there are quite a few girls I somehow missed, I think they are side girls obviously with one-off scenes, but I'm not sure how i missed them. Am I supposed to Explore around the camp frequently? that's all i can figure. I also appear to have missed 2 or 3 succubus fights. I only have 3 trainers available...not sure how many i should have, but the gallery has several succubi i've never seen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
I know this is a dumb complaint, but really? The developer named one of his character's "dir", overwriting the built-in python function of that same name? lol

1711027907374.png

Reactions: Mike the Red

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
-Get a pirate version of the game
-Snoop through the code of the dev
-figure out they did something you wouldn't but it's not causing any crash or bug
-make the effort to do a screenshot and post in the thread your finding "hey, look they did something bad, lol"

And some people wonder why Taifun Riders don't participate in f95.

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
hey, i'm curious if the time crunch is still a part of the game? I made a save at day 75 in case it is, but i'm up to around 103 and i'm just sitting in the dir/cat territory doing all the girls romance. all of them are at date 2 and 2 of them are up to date 3. I missed the "mother" romance option I think. The girl moved out and she's sad and the game told me i should have spent more time with her and all she does now is mope around. When this happened I started plowing through all the girls content to try and catch them up, but now i read in chat that there is a time crunch and the game will end at some point if i haven't finished it. Those comments were in 2022 though so i'm curious if it's still a thing.
I'm pretty sure there's currently no time limit, but the devs plan on adding one. If you're fine with using cheats, there's a cheat in the walkthrough that gives you 99 action points a day, so you don't have to rush.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I'm pretty sure there's currently no time limit, but the devs plan on adding one. If you're fine with using cheats, there's a cheat in the walkthrough that gives you 99 action points a day, so you don't have to rush.
yeah, if/when they do add it and i'm forced to start over I'll definitely be doing that

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I think during the first or second date with the Elf girl you have to recommend her to learn magic from the necro witch lady. In a few days she will discover her "true" self and get purple hair. It's not just cosmetics her story changes too. I'd say this is her true storyline
is that where i recommended she learn from the other mage? I think i remember having a choice there between the 2. i could be wrong

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
You know with Ragna, i hope we get a scene with the 1st succubus since they seem to be from the same place... Also wolves
I know that there are *so* many girls in this game, but I really hope we get scenes of every succubus with the main girl of the same nation

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
I broke my mouse during sex battles left clicking all over the screen searching for those hidden scenes

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes