4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
That's awesome if you can mod them in! Did it take a lot of work?

Though unfortunately I'm having some trouble running the mod, this happens when a succubus attacks:

View attachment 3393630
Right! I forgot to include the line define ddd = "…" in that file! Can you add this to the top of the mod's RPY file and try it again? Or, you could replace every [ddd] with the ellipsis directly.

I didn't put much effort into that mod; I just told it to display one of the images if you win the sex-battle. There could be more complex factors added in, but I just added a couple lines in the three sex-battle files and defined the images in the new RPY file.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Do you know that if you lose a sex battle the idle animation of the girl has cum?
Judging by the conversation, i think they added that because you asked for it
I'm struggling to get this to happen for some reason? Running v0.61.1, don't have a save file but I used the cheat to unlock all succubi. Tested Misha handjob/lick/blowjob but no cum on her so far :HideThePain:

Edit: It works with Gifrix! Kind of a cool feature but definitely not quite the same as a proper in-scene cumshot :p

Last edited:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Right! I forgot to include the line define ddd = "…" in that file! Can you add this to the top of the mod's RPY file and try it again? Or, you could replace every [ddd] with the ellipsis directly.

I didn't put much effort into that mod; I just told it to display one of the images if you win the sex-battle. There could be more complex factors added in, but I just added a couple lines in the three sex-battle files and defined the images in the new RPY file.
Tested this out as such:

1709590655907.png

And saved it with the .rpy extension again, and also deleted the old .rpyc to make sure a fresh one would be compiled - but unfortunately a new .rpyc isn't being generated and I'm getting an error again. I've never edited a .rpy before, maybe I need something other than Notepad for it to save properly?

EDIT: I tried making the edit in Visual Studio Code and it worked, including the .rpyc compiling - but the Succubus scene just plays as normal with no cumshot images xD unless I messed something else up!

Last edited:
Reactions: felinesex

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Tested this out as such:

View attachment 3410955

And saved it with the .rpy extension again, and also deleted the old .rpyc to make sure a fresh one would be compiled - but unfortunately a new .rpyc isn't being generated and I'm getting an error again. I've never edited a .rpy before, maybe I need something other than Notepad for it to save properly?

EDIT: I tried making the edit in Visual Studio Code and it worked, including the .rpyc compiling - but the Succubus scene just plays as normal with no cumshot images xD unless I messed something else up!
Yes, that's how the define should be added. I wonder if your previous editor changed the file encoding; I'm glad VS was able to save it properly.

As to not showing the images, it should show them at the end, after you win the sex battle. It worked in my testing, so I'm not sure what's going wrong in your attempts, sorry.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
I'm struggling to get this to happen for some reason? Running v0.61.1, don't have a save file but I used the cheat to unlock all succubi. Tested Misha handjob/lick/blowjob but no cum on her so far :HideThePain:

Edit: It works with Gifrix! Kind of a cool feature but definitely not quite the same as a proper in-scene cumshot :p
I was playing yesterday trying to unlock this content. Let's share a bit:

4321.jpg 6543.jpg 4432.jpg

asdfaj

Mar 8, 2024
Guys, I'm sort finished the new update but my affection with the Night Queen is stucked at 249/250. I just cannot bring her up over Level 6. There is something that I have to do or is it a bug?

Problem solved! I don't know why, but I had to redo the third date with Yraselle.

May 12, 2020
I personally like the cum in the idle character when you lose the battle. Of course if there was a cum animation for every single attack you can get, and you end the battle with that scene, it would be perfect. But I imagine it's a bit too much work for a detail that you see randomly and only if you lose. The reward-effort sounds exaggerated. And if it was a static image instead of animated, which I believe would be easier for them, I think most of us would ask "why is it static? It feels like a bug". So I think they found a good solution.
Also, wow I didn't know they use the parts of the characters like that:unsure:

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Misha has Live2D parts:
JSON:
{ "Id": "Partc15", "Name": "cum15" },
{ "Id": "Partc5",   "Name": "cum5" },
{ "Id": "Partc3",   "Name": "cum3" },
{ "Id": "Partc1",   "Name": "cum1" },
For some reason, it seems that they aren't included in the Live2D motions.

Unfortunately, I don't have the experience to change the motion files. If anyone knows more about Live2D, maybe they can get something working (and I'd love to learn how it's done).

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
I'm sure this will be fixed in the next update. As nuni said, they just probably forgot about it. I mean, look at the files, they already did the work

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Can't wait the timing is great for me.

Looking forward to the end of the game if they are doing any harem scenes, I know it'd be tough with a lot of moving parts tho. A lot of the end content for space paws was really good.
Oh I'm sure they'll eventually do harem scenes. Now with how many main girls there are... I have no idea how many harem scenes to expect

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes