Others Shota Conquest

Henrique0303

Apr 1, 2020
Sorry for asking this, but I've been playing this game on Android and the quest on noon to get glasses seem can't do anything..... Is there other solution to get the glasses? I'm playing the notsensitiveusername port.
Can you help me? I'm stuck right at the start of the Game.
At first the king orders something to be done, but I don't know what it is.

udayvyas1

Dec 26, 2021
You first need to meet noon and trigger dialogue if not try talking to the spirits in the castle may help or some bug in android
Please tell me where should i go after i get third character or maybe give me walktrough

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
Sorry for asking this, but I've been playing this game on Android and the quest on noon to get glasses seem can't do anything..... Is there other solution to get the glasses? I'm playing the notsensitiveusername port.
Press The Red Button on D-Pad If It din't work just doble click, but yeah I know that trigger The menu.

kurotetsu11

Apr 27, 2022
Can u guys help me, i've been playing on android port but i get stuck while finding colored glass. Some guys in this thread said it located on the tree with 3 bridge. But while i interact there's nothing happened pls help

zan

May 25, 2017
i think i crack it , to get glasses you need first talk to princess in basement then to all ghosts (floating flames) and one in room will tell you where to find it which make it possible to take it. I dont know if this is correct order but it work for me

Chillax12

Nov 8, 2021
Does anyone know what to do with the golden balls? I gave the treasure I got from the Pirate ship to the guy in the northern town behind the silver door. How do I heal summer now? Where do I get the vaginal wakame?