Others Shota Conquest

yonasbrother

May 26, 2018
how to unlock rainbow-colored doors? (need more party members or specific item?)
one companion got sick (laying in bed), how do I cure her?

or is there an entire walkthrough somewhere?

Reactions: Ov3rlord24

Ov3rlord24

Aug 5, 2018
I'm stuck like you... a character is sick and i don't know where i have to go...

Do you have find the solution ?

Kiritoyo

Dec 25, 2019
I'm stuck like you... a character is sick and i don't know where i have to go...

Do you have find the solution ?
Hello, that is a very tricky part of the game but there is a solution.
You can still carry on with a great deal of the game but if have just hit the point where Summer turns sick then do the below to get her straight back in the party.

Head to the ransacked house (aka World Juice House) to the northeast of フェラヌール. If the flag has triggered then the old man will be there and it will activate the key word to continue the quest. Go north of ルプガーナ and visit the pirate ship. Head down the first stairs where the crew are sitting at tables and talk to the three in the upper right. Head to the captain of the ship and have a chat. You will get an item which you can return to the old man with, he will make the juice cure and then return to Summer with it.

Apologies to the OP, it has been a short space of time since I played and so I'm not sure what the rainbow-coloured doors refer to, if you are still stuck then drop a pic or something and I will gladly help :)

Reactions: moi69 and Allonson

Kyanba

Mar 25, 2021
Hello, when I go to the tree for the glasses and I press enter or space nothing happens, I have obviously been talking to the other princess before, can you help me?

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
Sorry for asking this, but I've been playing this game on Android and the quest on noon to get glasses seem can't do anything..... Is there other solution to get the glasses? I'm playing the notsensitiveusername port.

UOKL

Jul 17, 2021
Sorry for asking this, but I've been playing this game on Android and the quest on noon to get glasses seem can't do anything..... Is there other solution to get the glasses? I'm playing the notsensitiveusername port.
You first need to meet noon and trigger dialogue if not try talking to the spirits in the castle may help or some bug in android

Reactions: darklikload