Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.45b] [Dan1228]

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I think you need to go away and learn how to actually render characters, every single one of them are ugly as can be. What are you aiming for, the most ugly people in a vn ever?

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
Can't download android version from mixdrop.just loads of pop up windows and avast warning malicious website don't bother

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
I think you need to go away and learn how to actually render characters, every single one of them are ugly as can be. What are you aiming for, the most ugly people in a vn ever?
I disagree, they're just more realistic, not dolls like in most games but still sexy. It's a feature of the game and thanks to the developer for that
Well I understand that everyone has their tastes and preferences, but I think there is no reason to say it that way, personally I love the way the characters look, they have a very attractive realistic style. But as it is the internet there is always a hater for everything.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Well I understand that everyone has their tastes and preferences, but I think there is no reason to say it that way, personally I love the way the characters look, they have a very attractive realistic style. But as it is the internet there is always a hater for everything.
I realize now how harsh I was, and for that I am sorry. Everyone has different tastes, and honestly it doesn't ultimately matter what I think, since a) i don't have time to play, because I am trying to get well after developing debilitating kidney issues and b) the game not the character's per se, is not my cup of tea. I hope the developer continues to make the game for those that really like it, I was too harsh and for that I am sorry.

Reactions: wizardcock

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I realize now how harsh I was, and for that I am sorry. Everyone has different tastes, and honestly it doesn't ultimately matter what I think, since a) i don't have time to play, because I am trying to get well after developing debilitating kidney issues and b) the game not the character's per se, is not my cup of tea. I hope the developer continues to make the game for those that really like it, I was too harsh and for that I am sorry.
All good. :) Hope you feel better soon!

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes