Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.45b] [Dan1228]

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes

Leo - 23

Dec 27, 2023
Are there any other tasks with Evelyn in the game? Or is this the end??? The last task was to butter it in the backyard.

A strange system of tasks - there are practically no hints.
While that's all, wait for the next update.

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
Do I understand correctly that the game weighs 10+ gigabytes and he hasn't even taken off her underpants yet???:( I'm talking about Evelyn.

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
In the next version, the file size will be reduced to 2-3 GB. Yes, there is no sex scene with Evelyn yet.
Dude, she's so hot! And with a spanking at the end of the massage, it's a cool idea. I hope she will be submissive:geek:

Feb 2, 2024
Simply, wear a suit, watch, use fregrance, drink 2 vodkas and a beer at the bar.
Claudia-offer drink-offer drink-dance-offer drink-(call security 85%) confront-fight 100%
Maria>dance skill-7.8 , watch, No suit, use fregrance, No at the bar
Dance wth her-offer drink-dance-(talk85%)offer drink 100%
Jennifer >wear a suit, watch, use fregrance, drink 2 vodkas and a beer at the bar.
Jennifer-talk to her-offer drink-(talk more 85%)dance 100%
How do you get dance skill?

Haza34

Jun 20, 2022
I actually really enjoyed this game, but tell me someone has the grind been balanced or reduced or eradicated or whatever? The grind really spoiled it for me. Thanks.

Betty Boop

Aug 10, 2018
I also have the "can't clean up laundry" I have literally done everything else (Yoga with butt and tit nuzzle) as well as Yoga with girls in gym. I see my laundry, I pick it up, but I can only "check her out" and then am stuck in endless loop.

Save attached

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I also have the "can't clean up laundry" I have literally done everything else (Yoga with butt and tit nuzzle) as well as Yoga with girls in gym. I see my laundry, I pick it up, but I can only "check her out" and then am stuck in endless loop.

Save attached
Are you playing v0.45b?

If not copy this to the game folder so you don't have to download the game again.

Last edited:

Leo - 23

Dec 27, 2023

Save attached

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes