RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
They have updated a game of which you made a translation by adding new content ntr police special force ruri and sakura can you please update the translation to 1.10

tatsuke44

Nov 25, 2019
I'll take a look, but that wont be a quick project.
I've only found a slow source for the latest version, So the download alone will already take several hours.
Anyway, Shisaye I already update the download link for the newer version of the game in this thread, so it will be easier for you to download the newest version of the game.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Anyway, Shisaye I already update the download link for the newer version of the game in this thread, so it will be easier for you to download the newest version of the game.
Oh, I already got it from the slow source and started working on it.
It's just a bit of a mess and with addlog and active message plugin fun, so it's taking a while to get working correctly. (I didn't have those in the new SLR system, yet, and stuff got scrambled up.)
Edit: I meant namepop and showinfo. I always get that stuff confused because it works so similar.

Edit2: Finished the namepop system. Was actually pretty damn annoying because I had to cover all variable options:
JSON:
"(optional <)namePop(optional :)(breaking space if no : otherwise ISDP)(optional number that can be negative)(breaking space if there was a number)(text without breaking spaces)(breaking space if color follows)(optional color)(optional >)"
Much fun.

I'm now manually rechecking the game's code to make sure nothing is obviously broken and then I'll release the SLRMTL.
(Might still take a bit, it's a big game.)

Edit3: Nvm, I didn't see the amount of picture based text... this is going to take a while.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Progress on basically everything just got a bit of a damper because during work a wasp thought it's a fun idea to sting me in the corner of my right eye. (Not in the eye, but directly beside it.)
I can obviously still see with my left eye, but reading code is still a bit unpleasant right now. :KEK:

It sounds worse than it is and I'm going to be fine, it's just going to take a few days to calm down.

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
Do you have a source for the latest version?
Dlsite says there was a content update, but I don't see it shared anywhere.
The text just talks about the addition of a sprint function, but I'd still like to work on the latest version.
View attachment 2985086
Posted the link to latest version on the request thread. Here's the download link too.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
mom i want exorcist charlotte
we have exorcist charlotte at home:
XD
also even with one eye shisaye still got the power

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Brother Shisaye ... can i ask this for translation.. https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ouncil-president-rio-rj01026719.172101/page-3

Its look realy good... btw thx sensei..
That one was not fun:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...io-v-23-08-29-rj01026719.172101/post-11991362

• Wow
Reactions: derakino999

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
hey, Shisaye , would you be willing to give this old classic a check?
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-ryonarpg-v4900-rsaga.177305/
here's an updated version of the game for convenience

this is a very old cult classic game, probably will be a tough cookie, i don't know why but i have a hunch about it since it's very old
it's a request for a friend
I'm sorry, I know I still had RPGM2000 on my request rules, but there's no way I can parse this with my current system...
I could basically just manually edit it with the original editor. I have no idea how I would automate that right now.

• Sad

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Johnertech

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Potentially a bit of a weird question and of course I don't "really" expect a good answer. It would just be interesting to hear some opinions.

Does someone know a cloud service that can take a few gb of storage for "free" (It needs to be t least 2gb. Ideal would be 80gb, but I know that's not realistic.), without a time limit, that is not "directly" affiliated with the west?
Like I couldn't care less if Russia or China have access, but it can't be owned by Google(Alphabet) or something like that.

I'm just looking to backup some of my core SLR and OCRS stuff in case I loose my house. (Don't ask.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
Potentially a bit of a weird question and of course I don't "really" expect a good answer. It would just be interesting to hear some opinions.

Does someone know a cloud service that can take a few gb of storage for "free" (It needs to be t least 2gb. Ideal would be 80gb, but I know that's not realistic.), without a time limit, that is not "directly" affiliated with the west?
Like I couldn't care less if Russia or China have access, but it can't be owned by Google(Alphabet) or something like that.

I'm just looking to backup some of my core SLR and OCRS stuff in case I loose my house. (Don't ask.)
There's always Mega, and it's based in New Zealand. It's 25 gb free storage and it's pretty easy to make new accounts with temporary email addresses. As far as I can tell, it's not owned by a megacorp. If not that, there's Yandex, but you need a phone number to register, it's only 10gb free, and the Russian government can snoop on your files if they want to.

I got curious, searched around, and stumbled on this gem from Wikipedia:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
There's always Mega, and it's based in New Zealand. It's 25 gb free storage and it's pretty easy to make new accounts with temporary email addresses. As far as I can tell, it's not owned by a megacorp. If not that, there's Yandex, but you need a phone number to register, it's only 10gb free, and the Russian government can snoop on your files if they want to.

I got curious, searched around, and stumbled on this gem from Wikipedia:
I've had really bad experiences with Mega deleting my stuff.
They've even randomly taken down a file I've fully written myself. It was 100% original made by me. I then filed an appeal, but they've declined it and refused me access to my file.
That seems pretty bad for emergency backups.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Erm... Do you have a definite link for the full game?
If I search that dlsite code I get served a "game" that has less than 15k characters of text.
That's less than most trial versions.
Heck that's less than most games if you just look at the scripts without the dialogue.
And on dlsite the game has 0 written reviews or related posts.

Edit: There's no picture based text either.
They want $8 for this? Is this some kind of troll?

Edit2: Well here's your translation I guess.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...en-the-lewd-knight-falls.175716/post-12021041

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If I search that dlsite code I get served a "game" that has less than 15k characters of text.
Heck that's less than most games if you just look at the scripts without the dialogue.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...en-the-lewd-knight-falls.175716/post-12021041
Good old DLSite Shovelware. :ROFLMAO:

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021

Oof I only saw pretty pictures and a game that's fulfillled the "released for a while but no one's translating it" condition and available for free.

Guess the lesson is we should be very thankful for sites like this and hentai sharing lol. Sorry for wasting your time.