Others Shin's Family Life [v0.6.0] [Mystery Pizza]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Does the dev plan to add scenes with the adult woman or is this just some Japanese pedophile game?

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
And here I thought the monochrome visuals were just a bold stylistic choice. If not for abtheperves post I probably wouldn't have noticed this was ai generated.

Pretty sneaky sis.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well what do you expect the mom is whit another man ( for the moment i expect if not there is some bigger problems )
Yeah i dont like the scene either thats why i choose the scene whit the step sister i hope the path whit the mom lter we take the mom for urselves if not the mom os dead to me i rather have then the sister and the cousin and the new girl
You say that... like the dev doesn't decide that the mom is with someone or not. :BootyTime:

And even then... it's almost like the whole "haven't had sex or intimacy in years" doesn't exist either... (Milfy city anyone?)

Zenko-2B

Mar 23, 2021
Officially the creator announced that his Patreon page is dead :confused:
Does anyone know if the new page I create is reliable enough to put my card in?
the page is called kofi

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Hey it's a VN with loads of fucking text to go through
Lets click space bar to move the text, space bar hides the text
Lets click "z" since rpgm standard, nothing
Lets click all keys on the keyboard near my left hand, well ctrl skips the text.
Lets check if theres option to rebind keyboard keys, nope.

Well theres's another game I will never play I guess. Shame progressing text in a vn is impossible but it is what it is.

Chrono4111

May 14, 2017
This is the most boring game on this website. I nearly feel asleep reading this novel about a boring kid who spys on his mom.

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
Hey it's a VN with loads of fucking text to go through
Lets click space bar to move the text, space bar hides the text
Lets click "z" since rpgm standard, nothing
Lets click all keys on the keyboard near my left hand, well ctrl skips the text.
Lets check if theres option to rebind keyboard keys, nope.

Well theres's another game I will never play I guess. Shame progressing text in a vn is impossible but it is what it is.
I can confirm progressing this VN while left handed fapping is a nightmare.

also game is stuck after taking icecream with Aiko.

Reactions: forgotp

jawaunw1

May 2, 2022
anyone know what the heck is going on with this game? I understand why the patreon was deleted and the second account but now they have a broken email for a Discord that they supposedly made and deleted the comments on itch.

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
Apperently the 0.7 is out, but it's only on Ko-Fi for now. It sucks that the dev's Patreon got shut down. At this rate, we won't see 0.5 uploaded here until March.

jawaunw1

May 2, 2022
Apperently the 0.7 is out, but it's only on Ko-Fi for now. It sucks that the dev's Patreon got shut down. At this rate, we won't see 0.5 uploaded here until March.
They're Ko-Fi also got shut down. Supposably they're using a private Discord and you're supposed to send an email to get invited to it but the email doesn't work

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
Oh well, I hope the dev can continue to develop this game at least, as it has a lot of potential. Hopefully we get a hero for 0.7 too, as it seems like a complicated process to legitimately get it.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes