Others Shin's Family Life [v0.6.0] [Mystery Pizza]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Rapa51

Feb 20, 2021
the music is top tier and the art is very good, but in my opnion you need to make more ecchi situations, don´t know if you plan make a time skip for the girls to grow, or if you are making the pervert stuff now but it have pretty potential in the two ways, i like very much and waiting for more

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
If anyone knows what checkpoint / LoRA / whatever was used to generate these images, please let me know. I love this style.
It is quite similar to older artworks by "spacezin":
Probably some of them were used as training data.

9c2594801b3cb15f822a11c6158bb821.jpg

shabadu

Jun 5, 2020
If anyone knows what checkpoint / LoRA / whatever was used to generate these images, please let me know.
Without either the dev spilling the beans or access to a raw output image then there's no way to really say for sure.

That said, I highly doubt it's something artist-specific. It is, in my opinion, most likely of "flat style" models out there with some basic postwork (i.e. the greyscale). Can't really say anything about potential Loras, but I would guess there are some specific keywords being used in the prompt to force those solid black pupils - because of the semantic bleed-through, that's why all the characters have black hair and are wearing almost all black clothing.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
Very nice. Could always use more loli games. Still, I don't see this living on Patreon for too long. Guy's gonna have to get ready to move to substar before the loli ban hammer hits.
Then again, it could be up for years, their enforcement is pretty inconsistent.

And neither do "interlocutor"
Interlocutor is a real English word, though it's not exactly common. That said, It's got the feel of something they'd use in 40k, antiquated, formal, obscure... though apparently it's used in legal stuff. And they use it as a class name in one of the 40k RPGs.

Last edited:

Someoneman

Jan 19, 2022
Played a bit and it doesnt seem like it's for me. I get heavy voyeur and slight femdom vibes from this. I'm also not a fan of having choices were you can only spend time with one person and will have to replay from the start to see the other parts. Worse being that those choices are usually a choice of seeing a NSFW scene or not. Although, despite being ai generated, the art is appealing. (usually)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ah yes, "everyones" favorite.

The mom sucking the dads dick voyeurism scene...

Cause that totally isn't something that is hated with absolute passion on every single other game that goes for incest without NTR but still throws that scene in.

All for the sake to shoe-horn in some sexual content. :KEK:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Ah yes, "everyones" favorite.

The mom sucking the dads dick voyeurism scene...

Cause that totally isn't something that is hated with absolute passion on every single other game that goes for incest without NTR but still throws that scene in.

All for the sake to shoe-horn in some sexual content. :KEK:
Well what do you expect the mom is whit another man ( for the moment i expect if not there is some bigger problems )
Yeah i dont like the scene either thats why i choose the scene whit the step sister i hope the path whit the mom lter we take the mom for urselves if not the mom os dead to me i rather have then the sister and the cousin and the new girl

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes