Flash - Completed - Shinobi Girl [KooooN Soft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HGamingKen

Shinobi Girl is a simple, yet wonderful game, though it has its own problem that really prevents me from enjoying it as much as I should. Still, it is an amazing experience, KooooN Soft has definitely polished this game and their art of developing the game overtime, and it really shows here.

The game's simplicity might be a problem for a few, and I get it. It's just moving back, forth, jumping, ducking, one attack button and bomb for clearing the screen. BUT, I generally have no problem with this issue in any game, as long as that game is able to make the most out of its simple options, and this is a clear example. To make up for the limited actions you can do, the enemy design is great instead. Each enemy is fairly unique, some more than others, and it's this diverse pool of threats that really test how well you can control your (little amount of) skills. Each enemy have their own ways to be dealt with, and reacting to certain situations with one or more enemy is extremely fun to go through. But this is also flawed every now and then, there are few times where the synergies between them create a unfair or even impossible to beat (without bomb) situations. The enemy that I don't like is definitely the goblin where it ignores knockback during its jump (which I think is bullshit) and basically all of the orbs that also ignore knockback and is undodgeable in some cases. There are also two bosses in this game, which I also think is amazingly design. They fit extremely well in this game and honestly, I wouldn't think this sort of gameplay would feature a fitting boss design, KooooN Soft didn't fail to surprise me this time. Only problem is how the second boss can do attack that are very hard to react/properly avoid when they are offscreen, but it's not as infuriating as the orbs honestly.

The game only really suffers from how it deals with difficulty. Over time, it gets more ridiculous instead of challenging you fairly sometimes, as I said, some enemies later in the game is frustrating to deal with, but I don't think it affects the game that much honestly. There are other games where I'm still pissed about how bad the experience was, but for this game, I came out feeling great. One more time I'd like to compliment is how the H part of the game is executed. The pleasure gauge below the health bar is a great execution on how to implement sex into this game. It serves as a threat if you get fucked too many times and makes you lose lots of health, but if used strategically, you can masturbate and reset the bar, both eliminating the threat and gives a bomb (a bit of a cherry on top, I say). It's rewarding, it can cause harm if you ignore it, it adds another layer of depth that really spices the game up, which I love a lot. The H content itself is not bad honestly, though it is admittedly not for everyone. The gallery has lots of stuff in it and I really enjoyed the wide range of scenes in this game . If you don't like a certain part, I recommend you just ignore it since the amount of H content is pretty large.

In conclusion, for a flash game, this is good stuff! I wholeheartedly recommend you checking out this game, as well as other KooooN Soft games. These are some of the greatest flash games out there. 9/10
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mike17723

If you do not rate this game a 5/5 you do not belong on this forum, period. The game is all about the smooth juicy H-scenes, and of course fighring to survive and finish the levels. It's a masterpiece.

Koooonsoft never disappoints.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

xa0

Cute heroine running through lab full of monsters trying to rape her.

Sex scenes are really good and very kinky.

But fighting is not that good - whole game you simply step back and spam one kick animation (time it wrongly and you are beaten).

All over nice game. Kind of classic.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Cofman

Boring and short game, but at least with a good (for a flash player game) h-scenes. You can only walk straight, kick enemies, trying not to get raped. Gameplay is all the same, so just go straight and kill boss in the end. Can recommend only gallery part, because gameplay part is not worth your time.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

edgartheslayer

Everything about this game is great. It's well balanced for a sidescroller hentai game. As you play, you can basically fap at any time, which how you should play a h-game imo. Never encountered a bug. Replaying it over and over occasionally. There is nothing much to really say. The female body is also my favorite of the all koon games, as it isn't as overexaggerated as others of the developer's games, so more realistic. More features could be added like a little bit of appearance moderating as the newer games but it's perfect for what it is anyway
  6. 5.00 star(s)

JoeTermin

This game is a must-play.

You are a cute girl trying to fight and dodge monsters that want to rape you, which (un)fortunately will happen quite a lot.

There are 30+ fully animated rape scenes, all of them are sexy as fuck, uncensored and includes every possible way to get raped.

The gameplay is simple but excellent, with a mastered difficulty scaling. Includes cheats that you can use if you don't want to retry the levels.

Stop reading and just play it.