EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ShinobiGirl210_Cover.jpg

Overview:
Suburbs of Tokyo. Recently, many women are disappearing in this neighborhood misteriously. People say monsters are wondering around. A shinobi girl found the whereabouts of these women. Apparently it seems they have been caught by some kind of research facilities in the outskirts. But that's not all.. The girl entered the lab with a dash, will she be able to free the captured women?

Updated: 15/11/2014
Developer/Publisher: KooooN Soft
Censorship: Uncensored
Version: 2.10
Language: English (full)
Full eng version thanks to:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheats and Gallery:

Download: - - - -

ShinobiGirl210_01.jpg ShinobiGirl210_03.jpg ShinobiGirl210_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
I can't play it. I have some weird problem with my flash player in my browser, and I tried everything: updating Adobe, re-installing it, using Firefox, etc. Nothing works. Can someone tell me, how else I can launch this game?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Probably my favorite of the three. Though Witch Girl does come in at a close second.

Reactions: That Dude

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Now all that's left is Kung-Fu Girl and Warrior Girl... though IIRC Warrior Girl is still WIP and isn't Flash anymore. I think I screwed the pooch and said it was for Unreal when I meant Unity.

Reactions: ponyguy

pirollo

May 2, 2017
I can't play it. I have some weird problem with my flash player in my browser, and I tried everything: updating Adobe, re-installing it, using Firefox, etc. Nothing works. Can someone tell me, how else I can launch this game?
Try to move the swf file directly in your browser
otherwise, download and install the shockwave flash plugin for the pc not for the browser.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes