3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
I've downloaded ver 1.2 but now Sheryl need rpg maker runtime package
How do I install it on phone? That one windows only
you need to download the required runtime package to your phone and when joiplay asks for it, just point to the downloaded file, it will be installed by joiplay

Last edited:

blacksnipster

Jul 17, 2022
There are some points where the game is straight up unplayable. Certain enemies make it run at 1 frame per like 3 seconds. Living Undead for example, where you have to run through a whole area of them. Took me 10 mins without killing many of them.

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
I am surprised you made it to rare foods 5 - for me already rare foods 3 was bugged. To me it looks like the game expects the items in Japanese name, but I only had them in English name (roper snail).
The quest itself in the list of active quests is listed in Japanese.

so, solution would be another fix with maybe another translation update.

ZitZit

Dec 30, 2023
Good Evening, For the Elf Village Request 4 is a Flower Parfume needed but i buyed all books so far and dont find the recept is the book somewhere special or do i missing something?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Good Evening, For the Elf Village Request 4 is a Flower Parfume needed but i buyed all books so far and dont find the recept is the book somewhere special or do i missing something?
You need to get to the bronze rank which requires having 20 reputation points. Guild girl has repeat quests to allow you to get past 20. Then you talk to the guy next to her. All the recipes open up including a floral shop in the market place who has the items and recipe for perfumes.

Reactions: ZitZit

Sylvie<3

Jul 22, 2023
ALL LOLIS MUST BE BRED!

CUNNY SQUAD ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree, and as a fellow appreciator I'm wondering if you have any real good suggestions. I've just typed the "loli" tag in advanced search and going through the lists one page at a time, currently on 4 lol

Reactions: ejmuerte

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone have the 100% guide? I noticed that there was an armor item missing but its definitely not something you can get in the alchemy (I read all the books and I crafted every item this game has to offer).

Also, which enemies drop orbs. I'm farming to get all of them. The game is bugging out and won't register the Orc Orb for whatever reason.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Anyone know what item #4 under equipment and item #134 under items are? And how to get them?
134 is the golden beetle obtained in the old forest where armpit fetish guy is. At some point, you'll step on something and obtain the item.

I'm lost on item 4 for equipment as well sense its not something you make. I'm also confused on why the orc orb won't register.

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
For me an orc-orb registered fine. I am playing with the additional download _v1.3_append_decensored.

I have these orbs: Slime-, Giant Crab, Giant Wasp, Goblin, Orc (+20% Attack), Goblin Shaman, Bombrock, Toad Girl, Kobold, Tiger, Bear, Burning Bull, Lizardman, Rabi, Living Dead, Dark priest (good for battling giant lizardman), Gargoyle, Lesser Demon, Disk Droid, Human Droid, Dragon.

However, once I got them I only ever used Giant Crab or Dragon.

I don't even know how you'd identify sth. as item #4. One item I think might (easily?) be missed is the Worn Amulet, given by the dying elf elder. Iirc. you have to go backwards from halfling town to burnt elven woods (2nd untranslated option).
-------------------

I forgot how to get to the place where there are two giant fire-plants, and I suspect that's where the missing horse is to be found ?
That is all that I felt was missing, one unresolved quest.

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Oh the horse mission is just talking to the guy again after accepting the request.

But for everything else, I would need to update the game because I already have a lot of the items listed here.

EDIT: Where is the recent patch for this game?

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Oh the horse mission is just talking to the guy again after accepting the request.

But for everything else, I would need to update the game because I already have a lot of the items listed here.

EDIT: Where is the recent patch for this game?
Most recent version should say Ver1.3 in the game's title window.

Equipment #4 is the Plant Robe found in the halfling chief's house.
As for the orc orb, the dev excluded it from the item catalog for whatever reason. It won't appear in there. Post your other missing items and I can tell you what they are.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Most recent version should say Ver1.3 in the game's title window.

Equipment #4 is the Plant Robe found in the halfling chief's house.
As for the orc orb, the dev excluded it from the item catalog for whatever reason. It won't appear in there. Post your other missing items and I can tell you what they are.
Oh now that I know the orc won't affect the 100% that makes me feel better. (I also feel so stupid not seeing the other two chest in the halfling house. I thought it was part of the furniture.)

I'm missing equipment 26, 29, 32 and 36.
Please tell me the mara is not one of them. I'm never going to get that thing to show up consistently ;v; I know one of them is the Lizardman and I'm just having terrible luck of that thing dropping anything.

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
26. Goblin Ranger Orb (1/32 drop chance)
29. Goblin King Orb (1/32 drop chance)
32. Kobold Phalanx Orb (1/32 drop chance)
36. Lizardman Orb (1/32 drop chance)

Eneomaos

Aug 17, 2020
134 is the golden beetle obtained in the old forest where armpit fetish guy is. At some point, you'll step on something and obtain the item.

I'm lost on item 4 for equipment as well sense its not something you make. I'm also confused on why the orc orb won't register.
Armpit fetish guy? You mean there is another armpit fetish event besides the one where Deborah gets her armpits licked by the debt collectors?

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes