1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ripppp

Jul 10, 2017
Is this game playstyle an original concept? If so, it's impressive that it has inspired an actual steam game from this (Beholder; a 2016 game about spying on tenants for the government and you decide whether you report it or not). But I believe both derives from an even older source, a 2006 movie "The Lives of Others".

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Is this game playstyle an original concept? If so, it's impressive that it has inspired an actual steam game from this (Beholder; a 2016 game about spying on tenants for the government and you decide whether you report it or not). But I believe both derives from an even older source, a 2006 movie "The Lives of Others".
Nah this came out after Beholder.

ratonlynk

Jan 12, 2020
How to get number 12 cg? Thats the onky only one im missing
Ok so idk wtf is needed to unlock it but all i did was not accepting any one inside the house, i also gave lina the radio then reported her. Then on the 1x day the game goes security is sth idontremember. hope this helps

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
so is this any good in character/story area?

And can you not be a blackmail rapist or is it just similar to the game it copying with that instead of what minimal character+story that game had?

(to each their own and it fine, just prefer character+story and not personally into blackmail raping).

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Seems like a pretty bad game.
Tutorial doesn't explain anything other than what the buttons do.
Stopped playing after 15 minutes or so because gameplay and story are basically non-existent.
That's alibi games in a nutshell and it must be doing something good to pump game after game, i wouldn't call it bad since it's not hand-holding you and at least it shows you the ropes, what it can be said is that just like the other games from alibi, it's quite shallow.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes