Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
I haven't played in a while. just wanted to know if Cara ( the tanning lady) has her quest moved forward yet?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Does anyone know how to request a "female domination" tag for this game, given the recent twist? This game is literally promoted as "A world with countless quests, figures, plots and locations are waiting to be discovered and controlled by you!", which seems like blatant false advertising at this point.

Reactions: ann87ra
Apr 18, 2022
Only 2 quests included in this update, Luna, who I personally have no fucks to give about her, and Scarlett, whose quest detail is COMPLETELY BLANK in the quest log, so I have no idea what to do with her.

Once again we get to explore the absolute frustration of quests that are listed but not included in the update. Just delete them untill you get off your ass and do the work to get them into the game. Oh wait, that would show how very little the game contains....
Scarlett questline was completed in the previous update, she is already part of the harem. If her questline is blank, it seems that there is a bug in your game.

You forgot to mention that the second main quest is also part of this update, which frankly is quite amazing that you managed to forget, because that is mainly what all others are talking about at the moment.

Lastly, the not included quests are there because they have already been set up, it isn't really that frustrating, let alone talking about it in absolute terms. Furthermore, the game already has quite some content and is getting updates every two months or so, so wtf are you on about?

SnowWolfie

Mar 2, 2023
So I came back to this game just to get stuck on the same quest (buying the appropriate material). Since I can't buy anything in the shop (playing on Android)

Does anyone know if there's a fix ?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I haven't played in a while. just wanted to know if Cara ( the tanning lady) has her quest moved forward yet?
Not yet. But this update does elaborate Luna's and Scarlett's story, which is nice I had been looking forward to learning more about Luna. I'm hopping the next update will touch on Alice, Mary and Cara's stories.

But I had fun with this one. Because I had lots of free time prior to it's release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 18, 2022
Not yet. But this update does elaborate Luna's and Scarlett's story, which is nice I had been looking forward to learning more about Luna. I'm hopping the next update will touch on Alice, Mary and Cara's stories.

But I had fun with this one. Because I had lots of free time prior to it's release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering the roadmap, you are in luck. because as it stands the next updates will be those three girls in that order.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
I don't understand these people giving a minimum rating for the game, the person may not have liked it for some reason but 1/5 are for terrible games, it seems like an attempt to satisfy hate
At the end of the day these ratings are subjective opinions. They have a right to think what they think just as you have a right to think this game doesn't deserve the rating it got.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Does anyone know how to request a "female domination" tag for this game, given the recent twist? This game is literally promoted as "A world with countless quests, figures, plots and locations are waiting to be discovered and controlled by you!", which seems like blatant false advertising at this point.
wow, now im glad that i never got around to play this game, i delete it from my to play list.

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes