graverobber

Jan 27, 2020
Someone is impatient lol. Clearly the situation will be turned around on Ava and I'm sure the MC's dad is a key part of that. But F95 users can't fathom that. They want their Gary Stu perfect power fantasy with no conflict whatsoever. What a boring game that would be. What other realistic conflict would make sense in a mind control game other than perhaps the wrong people finding out about it (which already happened).
yes i am aware that "the situation will be turned around".
the problem is the whole is removing the mc's 'control' in a 'mind control' game.

What a boring game that would be.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ShatteredMinds-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
Well I was waiting for some Luna content, so I guess I'm nobody ?
And I saw some people on the forum who also wanted some Luna content, so they're nobodies too ?
Nobody is probably anybody but you...
By the way, Extasy Games publishes who the updates are about months in advance.
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT LUNA DUDE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY? I'M TALKING ABOUT THE RANDOM ASS GIRL AT THE END OF THE ''MAIN STORY QUEST'', LUNA IS NOT THE ONE IN THE MAIN STORY QUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT LUNA DUDE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY? I'M TALKING ABOUT THE RANDOM ASS GIRL AT THE END OF THE ''MAIN STORY QUEST'', LUNA IS NOT THE ONE IN THE MAIN STORY QUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would not call one of the 2 agents investigating on you a random ass girl.
Sorry if I thought you were speaking about Luna, apparently though I was not the only one to think so, and no need to shout like this to make your point, are you 5 ? If so, your place is not on this site.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
so the game dev does not seem to understand the appeal of the "mind control" kink is being able to control other peoples minds and making them do what you want, playing the reverse uno card and having the power taken away and used on the mc ruins the entire appeal of the kink.

i played the "Main Quest 2" i am now trying my best to resist the urge to delete the game, and i have not even gone through the luna content yet and i was really looking forward to her.

had i known the mc ends up a controled puppet i would not have downloaded the game.
I strongly agree, and I am not aware of any statement that there will be any "turn the tables" moment, and the evidence shows that Ava can erase the MC's memory, so it is fully possible that there is no "turn the tables" moment. This sort of twist ending has happened in video games and movies before.

Regardless if there is or not, that twist really ruins the fun of the game for me, and makes the game now one where the MC is just a mind-controlled pawn inadvertently destroying his own mind/existence by continuing to go through the quests to build his harem.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Only 2 quests included in this update, Luna, who I personally have no fucks to give about her, and Scarlett, whose quest detail is COMPLETELY BLANK in the quest log, so I have no idea what to do with her.

Once again we get to explore the absolute frustration of quests that are listed but not included in the update. Just delete them untill you get off your ass and do the work to get them into the game. Oh wait, that would show how very little the game contains....

Reactions: bunk_88

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
where daa hell do i find scarlet ? i putted on the tracking but its not a real tracking it just shows me the quest on the screen now. i checked the " find me " it says in colleague first floor but i looked everywhere in the school do i have to do something special to trigger her ?

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Just finished 11. So... how much longer do we take to get to the part where the MC's father who realized that the monstrosity growing within his son is due to the MC's birth mother, someone he's had an affair with, imprinting her personality into his son's subconcious, at the time of her death, reveal that he set up a series of blocks to help his son combat the specter of Ava that resides within?

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
New to this game, and I generally like it. Seeing a white guy cucking a black guy is refreshing, as it is usually the other way around in games with NTR elements.

However, I think for the game to better appeal to some of the kinkier fetishes, like sex slavery or sex shaming, the related sex scenes have to be kinkier, too. From what I've seen, they are too vanilla for my taste, which is really a shame, because some of the female characters are really gorgeous. Also, a black dude covering in his own semen might be amusing to see, but, for me at least, works less effectively to shame that particular character and certainly is not arousing. I am not sure if this is the dev's way to insert a gay undertone without being overtly homosexual. But I would prefer focusing on dominating that black character's love interest as a way of sex shaming.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 79 Votes