ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I download the link with MGO and The Bet and the game crashes after the mom's nightmare on MGO and also download the link with MGO, The Bet and the bonus and again the game crashes when the the daughter it's teasing the "brother" on MGO, have someone have a "correct" link or foulder!!!

ps: anyone knows the hint word for The Bet?

DarkF0x

Aug 13, 2017
for this one "mum's going out bonus html5" here is the link

for the other one (who just came out on the shark site) you have to either:
- pay 10 eur or dollars to be able to play it
- or wait for shark to release two new games so that the one if free

or find someone who knows how to hack the game.
personally I wait for a second game to come out before paying me access to the private box, because 10 euro for one month and only one game ...a little expensive for me.
Link is dead. Can we get a repost ?
Tnx in advance.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I will start saying thanks first, but if i play on firefox the images aren't working and on chrome are laging(mostly that lag it's reaaaly pissing me off)
try it from the shark site, he made a free demo of it.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
There are several moment in the game in which freeze and one cannot continue (and example blowjob mother and diego in shower, oe fuck in mom's nightmare). It's normal or there are some tricks to avoid them (aside choosing manually the next scene) ?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
There are several moment in the game in which freeze and one cannot continue (and example blowjob mother and diego in shower, oe fuck in mom's nightmare). It's normal or there are some tricks to avoid them (aside choosing manually the next scene) ?
Maybe ur unable to find appropriate hotspot. Use the hint word (SON) for help

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote